09/18/11 - DVCers Take Over the Dream (S.S. Member Cruise 2011) - Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is I think it is at the beginingg of the cruise threads on the boards, we have never used tape always magnets, you can get strips circles sheets of magnet stuff at Hobby Lobby or other craft stores... easy to do....

Well this stinks. Oh well, we'll just have to adjust our decorations a little by buying a plethora of magnetic strips from the hobby store.

With the formal announcement made about Disney setting sail from NY and Galveston TX there are a lot of happy Texans and New Yorkers today. We live 45 minutes from Galveston so we are amongst the happiest today.
It is good to know that the bus drivers and boat drivers at WDW got this one right:rotfl2::rotfl2:

We seem to be sharing a lot of thoughts lately. Must be sisters from another mister. :rotfl2:

I know! Always wanted a sister! :banana:

YOUR DATING YOURSELF TERRIE:rotfl2: I CANT REMEMBER THAT TUNE!!!!!:rotfl2:

Tell me about it :sad2: Then looking at that picture OMG I feel old. Reeeeaaallly Ian, you don't remember that tune, next you'll be trying to sell me bridge, swamp land, or a pet shark :laughing:

:wave: Hi Shawn, 41 more days...I gotta start getting my "cruise" body in shape :rotfl2:

He did NOT just say that. Bottomless pit with no visible fat on him :headache:

Wally Darling, you are already there:rotfl2:

Ok Shawn, I'll hold him down and you pummel him with a blunt object :thumbsup2

Looks like this thread has hit the threshold and will need to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter