• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

09/18/11 - DVCers Take Over the Dream (S.S. Member Cruise 2011) - Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

YES YES YES!!!!! * fans self * Jericho Barrons :love::love::love: One of the small handful of characters that I totally fell for. Cried my eyes out in book 4 because I knew it was him at the end and then was so relieved in book 5 :laughing:

Did you read the books all at once? I read them as they came out. I was already a KMM fan and didn't realize she was starting a series until I got to the end of an unfinished story. :rotfl2:

I had it figured out at the end of book 4 and then had to wait what felt like forever for book 5 to come out. Jason read The Fever series and liked it too. :thumbsup2

Did you read the books all at once? I read them as they came out. I was already a KMM fan and didn't realize she was starting a series until I got to the end of an unfinished story. :rotfl2:

I had it figured out at the end of book 4 and then had to wait what felt like forever for book 5 to come out. Jason read The Fever series and liked it too. :thumbsup2

Oh yeah!!! I've read 7 plus threads on the disboards so there!!!

Talk about riveting reading!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter