09/18/11 - DVCers Take Over the Dream (S.S. Member Cruise 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see this thread up and running! My stomach's still in a knot from this morning's telephone marathon. So glad to have gotten deck 8, room 8180 though! This will be our 2nd DVC Member Cruise and I hope it will be as magical as I expect!

Congratulations to all of you going on the member cruise. I am sure you will have a blast. I had a great time on this year's cruise and in 2009. I hope you all don't mind me popping in from time to time. ;) And, to all those who were on this year's cruise, do not forget about our thread. I still want to hear from you guys.

Hi Mermaid and hubbie will be cruising again.

Cruised 2x on the Magic. looking forward to the Dream.

Yippee!

We're on, but I don't know many details yet- my parents booked it for them, my brother and SIL, and DH and me. All I know is that we have 3 verandah rooms next to each other because they didn't have any inside staterooms OR exterior porthole staterooms left when my parents got through!

ETA: Anyone know what the dinner attire will be each night? What's it normally like for 4 night cruises? I don't want to book Palo (or Remy) for the Pirates IN the Caribbean night like I did on my honeymoon!

Hi everybody! I am so happy to see so many people made it through from the 2010 member cruise. We are looking forward to seeing all the new friends we made again and looking forward to getting to know everyone else that will be cruising this year!

Oh the excitement. My husband and I are celebrating our 9th Wedding Anniversary (first anything sans children). This will be our second Disney Cruise and our First Member Cruise. Stateroom 9587:cheer2:

I saw that! What a hoot!:rotfl2:

The DH, DS16 and DS14 (ages at time of sailing) and I will be in 8568.

I've heard there aren't as many kids on the Member Cruises. Any other teens out there booked yet?

Pre Cruise Stays: Cabin 8568 on the Disney Dream 9/15 Cruise :goodvibes

I'm so excited this all worked out! It took 6+ hours to get it booked!

We were just on the 2010 member cruise and we were told that there was about 800 less kids that a normal cruise.

I am booked. This will be my first member cruise. Got a CAT 5A, Room 10638.

Can't wait.

Oh the excitement. My husband and I are celebrating our 9th Wedding Anniversary (first anything sans children). This will be our second Disney Cruise and our First Member Cruise. Stateroom 9587:cheer2:

Hey there!!

We are also going to be celebrating our wedding anniversary (5th)!! We will be traveling without our little girl for the first time. A bit nervous, but I am sure we will be fine. We are in stateroom 9560, so we will be neighbors!!

Kelly

Well, we didn't get in before it sold out. But, we're waitlisted for anything from 4 down, so I'm hopeful!

SS Member Cruise 2011 officially SOLD OUT at 5:22pm Eastern.

Wow, I believe in pixie dust...pixiedust:
I have been up since 4:30 am PST...:coffee:
I am grateful I was able to get a cat 4C at 1:30 pm PST, and didn't know I had enough points for that category!!!:lmao:
Combined, I think we all must have called over 40,000 times to try to get through...:sad2:

Congrats to all, and to those who didn't get to book, don't give up! Waitlist, here's some pixie dust for you too!!!pixiedust:
Looking forward to
OUR FIRST CRUISE EVER, doing A LOT of research and meeting all the friendly people and pirates on board...pirate:

Now off to :faint:...
"Sea" you...:boat:

Hi All!
We took our first cruise last week and such a wonderful time that we are now addicted! Hubs decided we just had to do the member cruise so he booked us this morning! We got really lucky - he was on hold for 40 minutes and then it only took about 10 min to book. We'll be in 7531! Can't wait!!!

We'll be celebrating our anniversary too - 35 for us! After over 6 hours of dialing and 2 hours of holding we got cabin # 7124. :cool1:

Thanks! I'll head over there now! :goodvibes

We were just on the 2010 member cruise and we were told that there was about 800 less kids that a normal cruise.

Wow! Wonder how many teens there were? I guess they'll be less competition for the deck chairs at Vibe! :thumbsup2

I'm so giddy about this cruise. It may have something to do with only getting three hours of sleep though. :lmao:

Hi All!
We took our first cruise last week and such a wonderful time that we are now addicted! Hubs decided we just had to do the member cruise so he booked us this morning! We got really lucky - he was on hold for 40 minutes and then it only took about 10 min to book. We'll be in 7531! Can't wait!!!

Hi Neighbor. We are in 7536...

Welcome aboard! :thumbsup2

I saw that! What a hoot!:rotfl2:

The DH, DS16 and DS14 (ages at time of sailing) and I will be in 8568.

I've heard there aren't as many kids on the Member Cruises. Any other teens out there booked yet?

Pre Cruise Stays: Cabin 8568 on the Disney Dream 9/15 Cruise :goodvibes

I'm so excited this all worked out! It took 6+ hours to get it booked!

Yes, we will be bringing our DS who will be 15 by the cruise date! Hope they can meet each other.

all right!! newbies from Canada - our first member cruise - we are very excited!! (9yrold son says we're stoked!). staying in rm 9598

You'll have a wonderful time - we always have! Welcome aboard!

Wow this is a talkative bunch. Lets keep up the chatter. :thumbsup2

Yes sir! Look out - the princesses are mine!!! :rotfl2:

Congrats to everyone that got on! Went on the SSMC09 and had a blast.

:surfweb:

Will miss you and Dan, Flo! wish you were going!

TheGeddings
Stateroom: 2006 (Deck 2 / Category 9B)
First Disney Cruise!

We are booked! First Disney Cruise! Stateroom 6046 :goodvibes

To all of the first-timers - YIPPEE and have a great time getting ready for this fantastic voyage! :thumbsup2

Congratulations to all of you going on the member cruise. I am sure you will have a blast. I had a great time on this year's cruise and in 2009. I hope you all don't mind me popping in from time to time. ;) And, to all those who were on this year's cruise, do not forget about our thread. I still want to hear from you guys.

Marsha, I'm really gonna miss you guys - especially the cute little one! ;)

Hi Mermaid and hubbie will be cruising again.

Cruised 2x on the Magic. looking forward to the Dream.

Yippee!

Hey there, fellow NJ-ite, where abouts are you in this fair state???

I am booked. This will be my first member cruise. Got a CAT 5A, Room 10638.

Can't wait.

Me neither!!

DH, DS14 and DBFF will be in 7172. DB and DSIL are in 7174.
We've been members since '94 and have loved every minute of it! My favorite will always be OKW (right Gary?! :thumbsup2)

Can't wait to talk with all of you and get to know everyone. I will miss Mary and Mark, Chris and Bob, Dave and Tanya, Flo and Dan - well all of you on ssmc09! I will just have to start the Sunrise Coffee Club again - as soon as I figure out where that will be - :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter