09/28/2002 Cruise

Sounds like you are having a wonderful time........CAN I KILL DH NOW? HE HAS NOW DECIDED NOT TO GO HUNTING...........

smiles Patty

Patty if you get an all DIS jury there should not be any problem.

Dan, Kathy and I would be glad to pick that pin up for you. Do you need one or two? Hanging around with you and Scott among others could turn you into a pinhead:) They have a goofy dangling pin that is in the same pose as on the back of the ship and his right arm is moveable.

Rosemary I will tell Mary that you said hello when we see her. Ave is having a blast! She will probably be going with us next year on the cruisetoberfestII.

Today is a day at sea(laundry):p :p

Guess that we had better run. Everyone have a great day. Mike and Kathy

OK-PROBLEM HERE! How did my response to Papas question show up before his question? How freaky is that! I saw the post and the answered the post, now my response is before his post???????????

OK, now back to regular programming!

Dan

do-do-do-do do-do-do-do do-do-do-do

It must be.....MAGIC!!!!!

Just a little note "live" from the Magic ... Art & I have rebooked for the 10-11-03 cruise. Disney won't know what hit them when we get on board again. Cruisetoberfest II and some the the DIS Cruisears together. Lions and tigers and DIS'ers Oh My!!

Dan & Scott, Rosemary & Rich, Dave & Ellen, Anja & Eric (hope I didn't miss anyone - if I did just fill in your name!) ..... we are going to have so much fun.

Today is a sea day and you could surf in the pools with the waves. We are full steam ahead from St Thomas to Castaway Cay (again). Started there and will end up there! A little bummed cause we missed Key West but I guess better safe than sorry. We heard that there was a Carnival ship that went into the gulf and it got really bad ... dishes smashing, etc. One of their crew e-mailed on of the Magic's crew to comiserate. Glad Disney isn't that crazy and cares more about our safety.

Dan & Scott ... what is this I hear about your Halloween costume for the cruise? If it's what I heard I love the idea.

Tonite is semi-formal night ... Captain's Gala with lobster and free drinks in the lobby. We'll be thinking and talking about you guys as we eat and drink the (watered down) free drinks.

See you on the net .... Cathy & Art

I have friends on Carnivals version of the western cruise this week. I wonder if they were on that ship. How terrible!

What are your seas like? Is it very rough? Or is it normal? Just wondering as we sailed this Sept and had no problems and are booking for next Sept.....I just wondered what it would be like if you are traveling around a storm.

Except for the up and down motion of the bow, the seas have been as smooth as glass. They had to close the kiddie pool for a short time as the water was sloshing around and would have thrown the little ankle bitters clean out of the pool.

Dan I was editing my post to add the dangling goofy pin and we just crossed in cyberspace. Oh you guys have turned Kathy into a pinhead. She bought a laynard today and 2 pins. Cathy gave her another one so she is on her way.

Mike

:bounce: :Pinkbounc YAAY!!! Art and Cathy and Mike and Kathy have officially joined........
Cruistoberfest II......A (RE)Union of Friends!!!!(Dan's original idea and modified a bit by Viking!!):Pinkbounc :bounce:

peagreenid - I tell ya...start working on DH now for 10/11/03!!!

Cathy - Wait until you come back and then you can catch up on our 10/11/03 thread. We have newbies and oldies and now Cruisear-zees! LOL It is gonna be great!

.....They had to close the kiddie pool for a short time as the water was sloshing around and would have thrown the little ankle bitters clean out of the pool.
little ankle bitters!!!! I love your expressions papa!! :teeth:

attributed to Dan!Glad you all had a great trip! Sounds like it really was.
Dan! You act like their trip is OVER! You posted that YESTERDAY which was Wednesday! Give them a break! (Am I picking on you? Yes, I am!) :D

Thanks for keeping the thread going Rosemary. Kathy and I also want to thank you for the card. We will have another picture after the 10/11/03 cruise with all our smiling faces. Although they may have to use a wide angle lens to fit the group in;) Dahli was on vacation, but she is a server now:bounce:

The weather here is beautiful today, a little cloudy, but the sea breezes are wonderful. We don't want to go home, but all things continue to roll along. I have to get Kathy back to work to pay for the next cruise

:p :p :p

David our server from last year just stopped by the internet cafe and he said to tell you hello Rosemary.

I need to thank Dan and Scott also for their hard work in helping on the thread. Kathy and I will pick up those pins for you guys tomorrow at Epcot.

Have to run see you later. Mike

Dan! You act like their trip is OVER! You posted that YESTERDAY which was Wednesday! Give them a break! (Am I picking on you? Yes, I am!) :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I think he's just wishing it away so that we can get closer to our cruise, right Dan?

Im hoping this is the same person that posts on my thread! That would be a typical Emma thing to do!

Rose_Greenthumb - Yes, your Dan is our Dan. :rolleyes: BTW - I LOVE your name. Sounds like you should wander on over the Flower and Garden Forum on this site and offer assistance and/or just general information. Here's a link to it:

Flower and Garden Forum Link

Would love to see you posting there.

Hi Mike - Good news about Dahli. She was so sweet. I'm happy for her. Hope your second day at Castaway Cay has better weather than what we are having up here. Drizzling with a bit of a chill in the air....

Tulirose-Thanks! Haha, my name is actaully a my hobbit name. Im not too much of a hot shot in the gardening department but what the heck!

Dan posts more on here than he does on our board! I noticed a comment about his Halloween costume and got all excited but there were no details. I suppose I could have sifted through all the other posts but Im not that desperate!

Welcome back friends! Sorry that you had to come back, but I believe that some are going to WDW for a visit before coming home.

All have a safe trip!

Dan

We just got in about an hour ago! Got lots to do but promise I will post my trip report very soon. We had a great time! Meet LOTS of Dis'ers, and rebooked while on board for 10/11/03! A veranda this time YIPEE!
Of couse everyone knows by now that we were unable to do the planned ports. San Juan was nice, and St Thomas we went to Truck Bay (on our own). Castaway Cay was beautiful BOTH TIMES!!!

We just got in about an hour ago! Got lots to do but promise I will post my trip report very soon. We had a great time! Meet LOTS of Dis'ers, and rebooked while on board for 10/11/03! A veranda this time YIPEE!
Of couse everyone knows by now that we were unable to do the planned ports. San Juan was nice, and St Thomas we went to Truck Bay (on our own). Castaway Cay was beautiful BOTH TIMES!!!

Hello Mary - glad you are back and glad you had a wonderful time - was really sad we could not meet up, but maybe next time -hope everyone had a chance to have a drink on me - did you get the bottle of champayne I left for you and the others at the Radisson - left it in your name with a note as a surprise.
Hugsssssssss to all
with love
always
shirley

Hi Shirley, no, we did not get any champange at the Radisson. I did have several conversations with the desk clerks about our DIS group, and my sister's reservation. DH even stopped in there today to cancell our reservation for tonight.
Thanks for the thought!
We were really disapointed we did not get to see you and Norm in Key West. How was the weather there on Sunday?
We had smooth sailing and clear skies for the whole trip (ok a few sprinkles:p ) but we will try,try again!:D

But we did book for next year. 10/11/03 here we come!:bounce: My family and I had a Blast! We were sorry to miss our planned stops, missing KW was a big bummer! But the Capt. did a great job keeping us in calm seas and sunny skies. But since this was our first cruise we didn't really care where we went. The Dis CruisEars were the greatest! Met up with folks at the Radisson, at the Terminal for check-in, the Sail-Away Party, Sunday Brunch at Palo's. VondaP was our "tour guide" at St. Thomas, and got a whole bunch of us to Trunk Bay in St. Johns for a beatiful day of snorkling and relaxing. Thanks again Vonda:D
DH is having a hard time getting his "land legs" back. I never got my "sea legs" and have the bruises to prove it.:(
Bed to calling. Night all. Ave'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter