1...2...3...4, This is the place for a POSTING WAR!!!!

Hi Gang! :wave:

How's everybody this evening?

Jen - Where did you book pre-cruise?

Doorway to Dreams meet then to Andrea and Vinny's for a BBQ in Long Island. Gotta get up at dawn o'thirty to get there in time with the kids, but I am looking forward to seeing my friends again. Must fight the add-on-itis.

I'm doing one of the booze events on 2.0 Is there a beer tasting? I'll settle for the martini tasting.

I think we should get AskTracy to look into this for us. I found out on 1.0 that I'm not a martini fan so no martini tasting on 2.0. I'll repeat the wine tasting, but now I need something to fill in that blank spot.

Doorway to Dreams meet then to Andrea and Vinny's for a BBQ in Long Island. Gotta get up at dawn o'thirty to get there in time with the kids, but I am looking forward to seeing my friends again. Must fight the add-on-itis.

Alicia has add-on-itis!

Hi Gang! :wave:

How's everybody this evening?

Jen - Where did you book pre-cruise?

ADP!

Booked at VWL pre cruise. Trying to scratch another resort off the "we haven't stayed there yet" list. Was at BCV.

Going to try for BLT post cruise on Sunday (at the Doorway to Dream store).

Did I mention Val & I went to the MuddyBuddy this weekend? I've got a lot of respect for those that were able to run that.

Well, except for some of those costumes...

Let's all go to the lobby. Let's all go to the lobby. Let's all go to the lobby and get ourselves ....

Those with DVC addionitis you should wait for the Poly DVC. :)

ADP!

Booked at VWL pre cruise. Trying to scratch another resort off the "we haven't stayed there yet" list. Was at BCV.

Going to try for BLT post cruise on Sunday (at the Doorway to Dream store).
You'll going to love the VWL. Best of luck on BLT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter