1 day/2 parks

Janis

DIS Veteran
Hope someone can help! I'm taking my nephews to Florida and we'll only have one day for US/IOA. Because of their ages I think they will enjoy US more, however they are both big Jurassic Park fans. Is there a ticket that will let us do both parks in one day? I went to their site and only found either single day tickets or one good for 5 days. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

There is one and it runs about $85-$90. IMHO, I would buy the 2 day/2 park ticket. It's a few bucks more and unused days never expire.

Thanks, Barry. The 2 day pass was my next choice, but I couldn't find that option on the US/IOA site. Since we go to WDW every year we can always use the 2nd day of the pass next year.

If you are a member of AAA, you can purchase the 2 day pass from them. You can buy it from your local AAA office or on the website. Adults tickets costs $85, not sure what the children's price was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter