Chef Mickey’s Late Breakfast Reviews

cleamon24

Earning My Ears
We are planning on eating breakfast at Chef Mickey’s around 12:30pm. I know that’s lunch but they still serve breakfast. My question is do they still offer the full breakfast around that time or are options limited since they technically stop serving breakfast at 12:30?

Bonus Points if you have personal experience for breakfast at Chef Mickeys around this time! 😎

Personal experience! Done it twice and both times were very good. I find it less hectic and has been a routine with our little one. I believe our times were 12 and 12:15 but never felt rushed and found the food just as good as earlier times

Chef Mickey’s does not do lunch. Breakfast “ends” at 12:30, but that is just the latest you can make an ADR. We had a 12:15 in 2022 (it was family style then, not buffet), but my daughter and granddaughter were running late and they told us we may not get to see the characters. My daughter finally arrived around 12:35 or so and we were seated and brought lots of breakfast foods! The person in charge of the characters made sure that my granddaughter met each one at least once, even twice! It was nerve wracking trying to decide what to do while waiting for my daughter to arrive (no way did I want to spend that kind of money and not have the character experience!), but it ended up being fantastic! We pretty much had the place to ourselves and they didn’t rush us at all. (Dinner doesn’t start til 5)
The characters do have commitments in other parks, so if the characters are really important to you, I’d commend getting there 10-15 minutes early just to be sure you see them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter