• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1 day at IOA/1 day at US... help!?!

Jen in MA

<font color=blue>I Love the Mouse!<font color=gree
Hi,

We leave Friday for Orlando. We plan on spending 1 day at each park. We are 2 adults (no kids) and love all types of rides esp. coasters. Can someone help me with a touring plan for each park? We plan on getting there each day at opening... what should we do first at each park??? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!!!

Jen :)

We did the same thing you did... two days/two parks...no kids

Lets see, we started at USF at gate opening. Went to MIB, then MIB single riders, BTTF, ET, T2, Twister, Hanna Barbera..stopped. Then went to Jaws, Kong, Earthquake. Then Hitchcock opened then did Hitchcock, and somehow we did the Movie Makeup show as well.

I remember than going over to IOA and doing Jurassic Park, Hulk, and Storm Force.

The next day we got to IOA (they did early entry then) Spiderman, then Spiderman, single riders, Dr Doom, Hulk.
Water rides, Popeye (3x) and then Dudley Do right.
Then DD (Fire and Ice), Poseidon Show, Cat in the Hat, walked around SuessLand. Eat lunch. Then off to Jurassic park again, walk around the Discovery Center,.

Then Back to USF to do Men in Black a few more times.

I may have forgotten a ride or two, but that was our general strategy.

Here's how I would do it. Arrive 30 minutes before opening. Then do the rides in this order when the rope drops:

USF:
MIB
BTTF
ET
Jaws
Earthquake
Kongfrontation
Hanna-Barbera
Twister
T2
Then do the shows and your favorite rides.

IOA:
Spiderman
Hulk
Fearfall
Storm Force
Cat in the Hat
One fish, etc. (if you really want to)
Dueling Dragons (both sides)
JPRA
Dudley Do-Right
Popeye
Then do the shows and your favorite rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter