1 Family...2 Rooms...1 MDE...2 Dining Plans?

51john

Earning My Ears
Hello,

So we are a family of six and are staying at the Polynesian. We have to book two rooms since we do not fit in one room. I got Deluxe Disney Dining for three of us in one room and the regular Disney Dining for the other three in another room.

I booked a BOG dinner (2 credits). Will we be able to use all 9 from the deluxe and the three (to make 12 credits) and use them all at BOG?

Follow up question, How would we be able to make sure that we are spending the QS from the ppl who have the regular Disney Dining plan from the 9 TS/QS credits form the deluxe package? Will the MDE app know to use the QS credits first then the TS/QS credits?

If this is unclear, I apologize, I am barely making sense to myself right now, haha, but I will gladly try to rephrase as needed.

Thank you!!!

You can’t split credits on one check, and by that I mean 9 credits would be for 4.5 people. Can’t have a half person

So yes, you can share credits but have to do it in whole people increments

The deluxe plan allows for apps entree dessert while the regular ddp allows for entree and dessert only. Have you considered using just ddp credits for everyone and saving dxdp for places where you order a la carte?

In regards to using qs credits, make sure you use the second rooms magic band to pay.

You can’t split credits on one check, and by that I mean 9 credits would be for 4.5 people. Can’t have a half person

So yes, you can share credits but have to do it in whole people increments

The deluxe plan allows for apps entree dessert while the regular ddp allows for entree and dessert only. Have you considered using just ddp credits for everyone and saving dxdp for places where you order a la carte?

In regards to using qs credits, make sure you use the second rooms magic band to pay.
Right but could we add the extra three credits to make it 12? Can two dining plans pay for one dinner? There are 6 of us. 3 have Deluxe and 3 have regular.

No. Each meal is two credits, so one dining plan would need to use 2 credits (1 person), 4 credits (2 people) 6 credits (3 people) 8 credits (4 people) 10 credits (5 people) or 12 credits (6 people). The other dining plan would have to use 2 credits (1 person), or 4 credits (2 people).

You cannot divide it 9 from one plan and 3 from other. But 10 credits and 2 credits from other plan would work.

No. Each meal is two credits, so one dining plan would need to use 2 credits (1 person), 4 credits (2 people) 6 credits (3 people) 8 credits (4 people) 10 credits (5 people) or 12 credits (6 people). The other dining plan would have to use 2 credits (1 person), or 4 credits (2 people).

You cannot divide it 9 from one plan and 3 from other. But 10 credits and 2 credits from other plan would work.
I think I get it now. Okay. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter