10/02/04 Antigua Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.

papa

Cruisetoberfest Veterans and big kids at heart
We will be booking this cruise on our Cruisetoberfest II on 10/11/2003. Never too early to start a thread about our next one. Mike

I can't believe you guys, (ya'll) But then again I can!:p
Wish we were going with you.
So glad you started this thread Mike!:jester: Now I have a place to visit.
Twinave

How we would love to join y'all however, school prevents us from scheduling the cruise that week...the 10/11/03 cruise was great since we had Columbus Day off anyway so it was one less day of school missed. Looks like we might have to either do a Christmas (yikes the price!!) or summer cruise from now on. Assistant principal didn't even give dd a hard time but she is in the Honors program and it is hard to play catch-up on the assignments.

At least we will have a thread to check in on to dream!! Mary Jo

We have already booked this cruise. Anxious to see Antigua -- we have never been there. Looking forward to our 3rd DCL cruise! It would be nice to know someone on board -- just my husband and I.

Mary Jo thank you for the cd. Wish that you could join us next year, but I understand completely.

Welcome aboard Jeanniec , this will be our 5th Disney cruise all without kids:hyper: We are cruising next week with a great group of cruisers, several of which we have cruised with 3 years in a row.

Catch you later and remember we have less than a year to go until Antigua. Mike

DCL is going to Antigua??? We were so psyched about the European cruise, and then it didn't fly. We use our DVC to cruise on, and it would be so nice to go somewhere different.

We booked the 9/18/04 Antigua cruise while we were on the Wonder this past July. Just love knowing I have $400 shipboard credit. We chose the September Antigua sailing because it falls during our 20th anniversary. Enjoy!

Thanks for the "Welcome Aboard", Mike. Yes , it is less than a year now. Time for a countdown? We are also DVC's since 1994. Hope to get together with you and other members of this board when we sail just about this time next year.

Looking forward to seeing Antigua as we have never been there before. Any day on the ship is better than a good day on land. Mike

Howdy:

I'm booked for the 10-02-04 Antigua cruise!

All excited, this time next year!

Booked onboard during August 9 cruise...$400 on board credit!

Suecot we leave day after tomorrow for our 10/11/2003 cruise. We will rebook onboard for Antigua. Mike

Looking forward to hearing what you found to do in Antigua. Us 12/18/04 10 day Christmas cruisers will appreciate the heads up for shore excursions! Have a great time!

I agree with Lisa - can't wait to see what the excursions are for Antiqua. We're sailing there in Dec. 2004 too!

Hey Mike!

I'm so jealous, first cruise after drydock. Can't wait to hear all about it. I have to wait until January 24 to see the drydock changes.

Antigua should be great! I'm very excited about that cruise. Glad to see some Disers are booked also.

Have a great time!
Sue

Husband and I are also booked on the Oct. 2 04 Antique Cruise. Oct 1st. will be out 33rd. Anniversary. Plus this will be the first time of cruising for either of us. They gave us a funny room? It is at the back of the ship but they said it is quiet and the Veranda is much bigger than the reg. verandas? Is this so? I don't have any idea. I asked being at the back if she will be rocky but I was told that this room is Great and that it is not choppy in the back. So I am just going to have a Great Time and not worry about anything.
Chatty

Just a live update from the Magic. 11 families from the 10/11/2003 cruisetoberfest II have rebooked onbaord for the 10/02/2004 cruise. Mike

WE will be there ...................................

priced out xmas cruise but forget it.......

We are booked for the 10/02/04! Looking forward to another fun year of getting to know everyone and planning this trip!
Chatty, the verahdas on the stern of the ship are MUCH bigger! Lucky you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter