• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

10/16 Fantasy itinerary change

g_ppetto

Mouseketeer
Just received this from DCL: (sorry for the formatting...)

As part of our phased approach, we have modified the itinerary of your 8-night sailing to include ports in Mexico and The Bahamas. Your revised itinerary is below.

Saturday Port Canaveral, Florida
Sunday Day at Sea
Monday Costa Maya, Mexico
Tuesday Cozumel, Mexico
Wednesday Day at Sea
Thursday Disney Castaway Cay
Friday Nassau, Bahamas
Saturday Disney Castaway Cay
Sunday Port Canaveral, Florida

As a thank you for sailing with us on the 8-night cruise, each stateroom will receive a $500 non-refundable onboard credit that can be used toward onboard purchases.

As you prepare for your sailing from Port Canaveral Florida, we want to share some important information about COVID-19 vaccine and testing requirements, along with helpful information to make your arrival at the port more efficient.

This is the itinerary info, there is a bit more in the email re: Covid, etc.

Wonder if they are doing anything like that for the Fantasy 7 night cruises. They have been changed to Cozumel, Nassau and Castaway twice! Anybody heard anything about the 7 nighters?

Wonder if they are doing anything like that for the Fantasy 7 night cruises. They have been changed to Cozumel, Nassau and Castaway twice! Anybody heard anything about the 7 nighters?

The $500 is just for the 8 night. It is a usually a more expensive cruise than the fall 7 night cruises. We have booked this cruise 3 times. It is usually at least $1000 more than other fall cruises. It can be hard to justify $1000 for one extra night.

The ports are more unique ones for DCL as well... we wouldn't have been happy with these changes, but I'm glad it works for you! :)

That would be a bitter pill to swallow. I love San Juan and Antigua. At least there's 2 Castaway Cay. We would probably just stay on the ship. However, sometimes walking around the junk shops in Cozumel is OK. I hate Costa Maya. Never been to Nassau but haven't heard anything good about it. Seeing if from the ship at port would probably be enough. Being on the ship and having so many sea days would be nice.

Thanks for sharing! So happy to hear the longer cruises will be starting up! Also gives me hope for my January cruise that they'll swap out Cayman for another port and not just add a sea day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter