10/17- DISERS DO MNSSHP List

Originally posted by Beth
We were there!

If you happened to see the "Scooby Gang" walking around - that was us!

We had so much fun - people were stopping us and asking us to pose for pictures!

We were over in Adventureland when a CM ran up to us and said, "Look - I found Scooby!!!"

It was great! We stayed 'til the park closed. Saw some really interesting costumes as we were leaving that we didn't see the entire evening while we were there....

We ate at LTT at 6:05. Met a nice DISer who was dressed up in lime green from head to toe!

OMG Beth! We saw you guys, as a matter of fact, we were standing right behind you guys when you took the photo w/ little Scooby! We heard someone say "Hey the Scooby Gang, we just saw Scooby Doo over there"... Oh, I wish I knew you guys were DISers! Loved the costume though. :p

Maybe you saw us too, DH was a Pirate and I, his wench :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We had a great time, hope you guys did too!

Forgetyourtroubles!: You guys looks adorable!!! :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I sat next to Scooby in the parade! He must have had a great time that night. Cruella gave him lots of attention for being a "nasty mutt." He thought it was funny. He's in my parade video! I love your costumes!

Beth,

Not only did we see you, but I asked and took your picture at LTT. I am going to try to figure out how to post pics here and will include yours.

We just got home Saturday night and spent yesterday unpacking and doing laundry... and resting/recovering.

So glad to hear everyone had such a good time.

Kelli

Ok, here goes...

Our small DIS meet...

f6822071.jpg

DIS Lurker MsMouse
f682207f.jpg

Beth's group
f682206e.jpg

Hope you are able to see and enjoy these!!

Hi Beth, I also saw you and the mystery inc. gang at the Ltt, me and my dh both asked you where scooby was. Your costumes looked great. I am going to attempt to include a pic of us at the Ltt. Here goes nothin'

Ok, I guess I don't know as much as I thought I did about computers because I can't figure out how to post the pics.
I will try the help boards and hope I can do it later.
Kim

Thanks for all your compliments and Kala - thanks so MUCH for posting that picture - that was great!!

We sure had fun. My cousin Dale (aka Daphne) is already plotting on what we will be next year! :) She's talking about the Jetson's...

Doc and Family - I'm pretty sure I remember your gang at LTT. There were so many great costumes there - weren't there? Did you see the guy with the screwdriver going thru his head?!? Wow!

Wow. All of the pictures are great. Beth, I was the dis'er dressed from head to toe in green. You guys looked great. We say Doc and Family also and thought they looked great. I have got to figure out how to post a picture because you guys have got to see Kala's husband! It was so much fun meeting everyone. I really want to do this again next year. Now, on to the christmas party!

ForgetYourTroubles -- We were sitting over at one of the tables near you at LTT admiring your costumes. (DS and I watched you assemble the rest of your costume from the balcony before you left. DS said, "They really do look like the Incredibles!") (I think he was complimenting the costume ;) !)

Anyway, you know they say, it's a small world.

Julie

OK, here's a pic of my hubby at dinner with Goofy. It was disturbing, yet fun...

f67d9194.jpg

Ha! JulieWent, that is funny. :) Yes, its a small world. We saw that same little Scooby boy at the parade. When we first saw the Incredibles preview a long time ago, my husband has maintained that we ARE the Incredibles. :) Its tough being a superhero!

Oh YEAH, Kala - we definitely saw you guys - that makeup was AWESOME!!

On a side note... Didn't it feel sorta "irreverant" to walk into the Hall of Presidents in these costumes?!? :) ...Did for "me," at least! :)

Thanks for sharing the pic - that is priceless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter