10/17- DISERS DO MNSSHP List

We are going to be there the 17th as well. My DH, and two DSs. The 8 year old will be a karate guy and my little one (15 mo) will be a fireman. We just wear fun shirts. We also have PS at CP at 5:25. See everyone there!:grouphug:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
:thewave: :thewave:

Can't wait! We just finished packing last night...I really hope security at JFK won't give us a hard time w/ DH's plastic Pirate sword! It'll be in the check in luggage, so we're NOT carrying it on the plane w/ us...but I know when they scan the luggages, they'll rumage through the bag.

I just hope they don't make a big stink over it! :worried: We packed it w/ both our costumes, so hopefully, they'll get the idea.

Oh well, can't wait to meet everyone!!! :chat: :chat: :chat: :chat:
:grouphug:

Updated 10/17 MNSSHP

hightown - Myself, DD10 CP5:20 POP
nameless diser.her DD (secret from her DD) CP 5:20 POP
RamseyTrio - Party of 8! CP 5:45
uktigger
RDS912 - Neverland gang LTT 5:15 AKL
Miniefan - LTT 5:30 POP
forgetyourtroubles! Party of 9 LTT 4:00
BeverlyJ
Janandthree
Beastlover
DznyDreams
JulieWent, DH and DS9 LTT 4:30
vavalynn2
carol9999
Rajah CRT 5:45
QJ411 LTT 6:55
Poohjen
crazyforgoofy, mom, sister LTT 6:15
Doc and Family
msmouse & sister LTT 5:30
Kala LTT 6:16
Rhongepooh, DH, 2DD
cinderella91 LTT 5:10
Timon@BWV w/DS
iluvtig2 - Party of 13 LTT 4:30 POP
Poohs Pal w/DD, DS Ohana SSR
disneydiva58 LTT 4:45
Chess
RUDisney LTT 4:00
vavalynn2 LTT 4:55
DVCTiff
laurenk POP
bgeorge6 Party of 15! POP
TheresaNJ
Josh's Mom CP 5:25

Meet Details: Meet at BTMRR Fastpass machines at 7:45 for Pics and a little chat. Ride Splash en mass at 8:00

Watch 2nd Parade: Across from LTT at stone wall.

Well this is the last update I'll do. We get on the plane at 4:50 this afternoon. Hope to meet lots of Disers and have lots of fun!

Safe journey and 'see ya real soon'

Sooo....what did you think?? :) Wow! That was some party. I wonder if it sold out? I thought it seemed pretty crowded but I've never been before. We had a good time, but...my son got totally sick before the party started. :( My inlaws took him back so that my other daughters could still have fun. Disney was very nice about it and they refunded the 3 tickets. They had to leave at 6:30. So, I was sorry that my 8 yr old couldn't join us, but we decided to go ahead and have fun with the rest of us. Son is better now and he really wasn't too dissappointed. They taught him a new card game after he was finished throwing up. We were impressed by the party and enjoyed looking at the costumes, watching the parade and fireworks, trick or treating and finally getting to ride Dumbo.

We had a great time at the party, and yes, it was very crowded, but we didn't wait more than 5 minutes for a ride, and most were walk ons.

Wish we could have met more of you at the meet for SM, it was really fun to meet a few of you!

Hightown has some really wonderful news, but I'll leave it for her to post. Will post some pics when I get home and have more time to figure out why. We're at AKL now, and time for bed.

Kelli

Hi everyone...

It was pretty crowded, I was shocked to see that many people, but we didn't wait long for any rides. Dinner was yummy at LTT, and we met the characters.

But we didn't get to meet any fellow DIS'ers. We were too busy running around trying to get as much done as possible. We were there only for 3 days, and FIL was in a wheelchair, so we had to do some crunch time at the parks.

I hope everyone had a wonderful time, we sure did. How was the Splash Mt. meet?!!! Any pics??? Any funnies?

Hope to meet you guys SOME day! (we'll be there in Dec...anyone else?! :teeth: )

:grouphug:

Just got in last nite and had a wonderful time at the party. It was great to meet a few fellow Dis'ers at the mini-meet at Splash. Wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate Hightown! Could not have happened to a nicer person even though she would not take the front seat of the splash ride! lol
I hope everyone enjoyed and returned home safely.

oops! I somehow posted before I was finished. Anyway ... we're so sorry we didn't get to meet everybody. We watched the 8:00 parade because we didn't know how long we'd end up staying. Then we ran around like crazy to try to fit as much in. My DH insisted on trick-or-treating which took so much time. We finally esacped at 11:30 to miss the crowds. I looked for a big group and for Queenie in her wench get-up but it was not to be. Did anyone see us in our t-shirts? Only the photo guy was wise enough to read our shirts (God forbid I have to explain DIS to him) and then say "and it looks as though the S has been patched over something." I was totally embarrassed. I thanked him for noticing.:crazy:

I am still curious about hightown's news ....

Hi everyone, Hi Tiffany,

We got our photos today from MNSSHP today. The photographer did a great job, the pic looks so funny! I'll try to scan it and post it...I read on another thread Sharon got some GREAT news...hee hee...I don't wanna spoil it for her but she got a good treat during her trip. :cool1: :cool1:

Does anyone have photos to share? I'll try to post some of ours later on tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great time, we sure did...again, sorry we didn't get to meet any of you guys. :(

There's always next year...hee hee:p :wave2:

I just got back home last night, recovering from my tragical, oops I mean magical gathering.... I had a wonderful time at the party, although I didn't get to do the meet at Sm, I didn't happen upon any dis members throughout the whole trip, unfortunately. The meal we had at LTT was the best meal of our trip, the parade was cute and the fireworks were really great. I thought the park seemed really uncrowded, although there was quite a crowd around the castle for both the fireworks and the later parade, we were still able to do all the things with little or no wait at all. We were at MK that Sat. before the MNSSHP and it was so crowded so the crowds on Sun. at MNSSHP seemed really light to us. We had a blast and I was so glad we decided to attend. Hope everyone had as good a time as we.
Kim

Hi everyone! Was fun getting to meet Disers! There were about 9 total (including friends and family) who met and rode.

Haven't quite gotten unpacked to find my list of E mail addresses. Once I can manage that, will send out picture to everyone. For sure in the next week or so. Need to get it done before my next trip comes up!

Here's to next year--maybe!

Sharon

Oooh yay - maybe that means our photo is waiting for us at the Post Office!!! I can't wait. I wonder if you can tell I'm mortified since the CM noticed my correction job on our shirts. Maybe mortified is a good look for the MNSSHP (or MNNSHP, in my book). I will post pics as soon as I can! DH got some good ones of the Haunted Mansion Dancers!

We were there!

If you happened to see the "Scooby Gang" walking around - that was us!

We had so much fun - people were stopping us and asking us to pose for pictures!

We were over in Adventureland when a CM ran up to us and said, "Look - I found Scooby!!!"

It was great! We stayed 'til the park closed. Saw some really interesting costumes as we were leaving that we didn't see the entire evening while we were there....

We ate at LTT at 6:05. Met a nice DISer who was dressed up in lime green from head to toe!

Here we are (with Scooby!):

1873DSCF0569crop-med.JPG

Beth,
We saw you guys at LTT.

We were dressed up like Peter Pan. DS-7 was Peter, DS-5 was Captain Hook, DD-1 was Tinkerbell, DW was pirates wench, BIL and SIL were Big Chief and Tigerlilly. I was supposed to be Mr. Smee-white mutton chops and all.

My boys LOVE scooby and commented on your costumes. We were sitting to your left as you waited to be seated.

Great costumes you guys had!

One kid said to his mom, in earshot of my husband, "Mommy, why doesn't Mr. Incredible have his underwear on?" :)
We did wear the black gloves for most of the evening but we decided to wear jeans instead of tights and undies. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter