10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat Cruise (I'm with BOB) Chapter #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
EB and I moved our bedroom to a newly remodeled room in our house (nearly a year AFTER we had the work done) and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means Ernie is on his own in his own room. Finally! I do miss him, though, but know it is for the best.

Ditto from Walt and Diane.

As long as it stays a tropical storm we won't run from it. I wish it would hit land sooner. If it goes into the gulf with all the warm water we are in trouble.

EB and I moved our bedroom to a newly remodeled room in our house (nearly a year AFTER we had the work done) and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means Ernie is on his own in his own room. Finally! I do miss him, though, but know it is for the best.

Sounds exciting for all of you. ;) ;) ;)

enough hurricane talk........ Repo talk please.

They are having my favorite drink right now the sailaway!!!!

Congrats Mel, you got the last "legal" post on this chapter :thumbsup2

We're all outlaws now :rotfl2: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter