10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the talk about Build-a-Bear and pirates, I have to add our pirate bear story. We had a birthday party for Megan and Sarah at Build-a-Bear (2007, I think). We ended up being able to make an extra bear for the price we paid. All of the girls at the party helped make a bear for Matthew. He picked out the pirate outfit and dubbed him Captain Dave (using his middle name for the bear!)

The girls always choose a Build-a-Bear animal to bring on trips (we probably have 20!) So, we'll have to see if we can squeeze Captain Dave in the suitcase for the cruise!

Also speaking of BAB.... Has anyone else been to the T-Rex restaurant at WDW? The theming and the food are fantastic. Plus, they have a Build-a-Dino area in the shop. It is a Build-a-Bear cousin...not a knock-off. Our girls made the cutest dinosaurs!

The new thread is up! Everyone grab a moving buddy. I will format the text and repost the links tomorrow. Here is the link below.

Thread #18

I call dawg! Now where did I put that red dress....:rotfl2:
Sorry girls, took BR on the EBPC with us, only 20 days but it may take a lifetime to be deprogrammed.

With all the talk about Build-a-Bear and pirates, I have to add our pirate bear story. We had a birthday party for Megan and Sarah at Build-a-Bear (2007, I think). We ended up being able to make an extra bear for the price we paid. All of the girls at the party helped make a bear for Matthew. He picked out the pirate outfit and dubbed him Captain Dave (using his middle name for the bear!)

The girls always choose a Build-a-Bear animal to bring on trips (we probably have 20!) So, we'll have to see if we can squeeze Captain Dave in the suitcase for the cruise!

Also speaking of BAB.... Has anyone else been to the T-Rex restaurant at WDW? The theming and the food are fantastic. Plus, they have a Build-a-Dino area in the shop. It is a Build-a-Bear cousin...not a knock-off. Our girls made the cutest dinosaurs!

Have you seen Tinkerbell Monkey's blog? http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=29875697&postcount=16

Okay - so if I understand correctly, Biggest Loser is not on tonight. What is everyone watching instead?

As long as the meat and potatoes don't touch! :lmao:

Allow me to gross you out. This was the 'little something' that our waiter sent over at the Flying Fish:

DSCN1268.jpg

Get ready: it's crostini (little toasted french bread) with a poached quail egg, covered with Hollandaise sauce and caviar!

Did you throw up yet??? :lmao:

GROSS!!!!:crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
one of my many nicknames for robin..aka tart annihilator.
pop tart
sweet tart
sweet polly
blue jay

but yes. pop tart filling can touch. breakfast foods are a whole different category.(right lori?) pick up a copy of my book for all the details.:thumbsup2

That is correct my fellow finicky friend.:thumbsup2 You sooooo understand me.:upsidedow

OK, this is what 3 hours of shoveling is like when it is finished. At least at my house anyhow.......:lmao:

Maybe the 10" was actually more like 8" but to me, it seemed like 20" :rotfl2:

200902-04002.jpg

200902-04003.jpg

200902-04004.jpg

200902-04005.jpg

200902-04006.jpg

200902-04007.jpg

200902-04008.jpg

Wow Andy lots of snow. Your house looked so pretty in the snow. Diane

thats me too cass. i make dinner almost every nite before robin gets home. but i'm a plain meat and potatoes guy and not very creative kitchenwise.
poor robin ends up with the same boring stuff all the time.:rolleyes:

When someone else cooks for you, I think you appreciate it more what ever it is.

As long as the meat and potatoes don't touch! :lmao:

Allow me to gross you out. This was the 'little something' that our waiter sent over at the Flying Fish:

DSCN1268.jpg

Get ready: it's crostini (little toasted french bread) with a poached quail egg, covered with Hollandaise sauce and caviar!

Did you throw up yet??? :lmao:

Yuk...that's not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter