10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just give AFEG your order and have him pick them up. You'll have them for the BOB then. :thumbsup2

The problem is that I don't know what I want. I have wide feet so I would have to try them on first :headache:

That was so funny. I remember you told us all about this great leather sandal store. I bought two pairs too. And I think you missed it?:lmao:

I know!!! What a retard I was! But I seriously didn't think they would close at 3pm!!!! Especially since there were ships in port!!! :sad2:

Cass, I'm through Thread 5, and that one had the last BOB post in 14 days, but the Mod didn't close it until the 15th day. Either way, still quicker than this one.

It was the second half of April last year. I'll see if anything was quicker than that.

WOW, that's fast!!! :eek:

So where did everyone go?

Is the sprint to get on page 1 occurring right now?

I went to start Photoshop and had some problems so I had to do some stuff on my computer, Guess I should go on over to 20 now :goodvibes

Come on over Dianne..the water's fine.

TTFN

That photo of the guy on the beach with the one piece thong bathing suit still has me a little nervous ... just waiting to walk around a corner and there he is ... maybe on one of those deck four chair :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: I've seen pictures of a few of you recently ... but not everyone :laughing:

That photo of the guy on the beach with the one piece thong bathing suit still has me a little nervous ... just waiting to walk around a corner and there he is ... maybe on one of those deck four chair :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: I've seen pictures of a few of you recently ... but not everyone :laughing:

No, no, no..he won't be there.....well.....he better not be.:lmao: :lmao:

Guess it's time to move, I finnaly caught up. Thanks Heather!

Are you being funny Heather?

:eek: Can you find me a smilie with a foot in it's mouth please:thumbsup2

speechless-smiley-004.gif

Thanks Karen..sorry about the Teacher stuff and you thought it was all sorted after the last teacher.

I know:rolleyes: ... I'd only heard good things about her, but I have since realized that the parents who liked her all had girls. Ellis always said she's totally different with the girls:sad2:

Geez you guys! Stop posting so much so I can catch up!:surfweb: :mad:

Even though I'm still not going with you I'm still dreaming along with you guys:cloud9:

Yay! - Rose! - stop by more often - we miss you!:hug:

UGH Teachers like that need to be smacked! But I am sure Ellis' mommy will give his teacher a nice verbal smackdown when she sees her.

Oh I intend to smack her down big style. I think my opening line will be ...
"so, did you retrieve my slip from your bin on Friday after you humiliated Ellis in front of the class when it was you who was actually in the wrong, or do I need to fill in another one?

OBTY people, I found out that I have a job for the next 2 years at least! YAY, I have to take 11.5 furlough or "budget cut" days as we are calling it at a 5% paycut, but I have a guaranteed job for the next 2 years!!!!

Yay! great news:thumbsup2

Teachers like that don't need to be in the classroom and especially not with little guys. I'm sorry!

She's only had the post 2 years. :rolleyes: It appears that she favours the girls.:rolleyes:

I totally agree, don't know if the UK has tenure, but I really hate being stuck with teachers that shouldn't have been tenured in the first place and should have never ever been inthe classroom

She was an NQT last year. She hasnt the experience to control a class, I think thats why she prefers the girls because they are quieter.:rolleyes:

Well, from now on I'll be watching her like a hawk.:rolleyes1

He only has another 3 months then he's out of her class. He's a whole different child since we had the talk about the teacher. I have always tried to instill in him that the teacher knows best blah blah etc, but I've now just told him to keep his head down and get through the term.:rolleyes1

I know:rolleyes: ... I'd only heard good things about her, but I have since realized that the parents who liked her all had girls. Ellis always said she's totally different with the girls:sad2:

Yay! - Rose! - stop by more often - we miss you!:hug:

Oh I intend to smack her down big style. I think my opening line will be ...
"so, did you retrieve my slip from your bin on Friday after you humiliated Ellis in front of the class when it was you who was actually in the wrong, or do I need to fill in another one?

Yay! great news:thumbsup2

She's only had the post 2 years. :rolleyes: It appears that she favours the girls.:rolleyes:

She was an NQT last year. She hasnt the experience to control a class, I think thats why she prefers the girls because they are quieter.:rolleyes:

Well, from now on I'll be watching her like a hawk.:rolleyes1

He only has another 3 months then he's out of her class. He's a whole different child since we had the talk about the teacher. I have always tried to instill in him that the teacher knows best blah blah etc, but I've now just told him to keep his head down and get through the term.:rolleyes1

Poor Ellis. :hug:

Oh, then I could get my Kino sandals since they were closed last time :thumbsup2 :rolleyes1

I didnt get there either Cass. I was too busy walking,.... no correction ...hiking... to that stooopid round thing - end of the earth or whatever it was. I was past caring by the time I got there.:rotfl2:

No, not Key West again:scared1: :scared1: :lmao:

I must get to St Maarten this time round. We keep missing it.

Yeah Jeff! - dont even joke about being rerouted:scared1:

Breadcrumbs Karen.
:hug: I thought you'd all left me this morning:rolleyes1 ... I was 10 pages too early:rotfl2:

I'm still here..on my own...just call me Billy.:lmao:

Hi Billy:rotfl: :hug:

Are you being funny Heather?

Oh my god I just spewed tea on my monitor screen:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

:eek: Can you find me a smilie with a foot in it's mouth please:thumbsup2

speechless-smiley-004.gif

Nice one Heather:rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter