• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Chris was referring to was the scar on the right side of his head behind his ear. He had a tumor called an acoustic neuroma. That non-malignant tumor was removed. When they do the surgery the bone behind the ear is not replaceable.They took fat from his abdomen and pack it in where the bone was. So the next time you see him you can call him a fat head:rotfl:.

L L

I love all the pictures.

The Nemo show is fabulous!!!

Cass- she is too cute.

Mathew- wow- how long did it take to eat!!

Does anyone know if you paid your cruise deposit with your Disney Visa, do you have to use it to pay off the balance? Will we lose any benefits if I pay it off with a check instead?

Mom, you killed the thread. :rotfl:

You won't get your reward dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter