10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone been watching Harper's Island?

My goodness, we've watched 2 episodes so far and boy, was it gory:scared1:

I watched the whole series. It ended months ago here.
Loved it:thumbsup2

Also I watched the co- online show.... Harper's Globe. You should check that one out. It ties into Harper's Island and has clues and blogs etc... very fun:yay:

Wow - I'm going to post here to say hi and try to catch up! I got on early this morning but i don't think I said hi.

Sorry Di if I steal the last post ... will you still love me?? :love: (Remember, I lived in San Antone (as my dad still calls it!)

I forgive you cause i posted again after you to Dan. Talk to you soon on thread 28.

Just the same old routine this weekend--football on Saturday and church on Sunday. Sunday school starts this week, so I do have a bit of work to get prepared for that...

The weather has gotten a bit cooler here, so I think a bottle of wine will be in order some time over the weekend.:goodvibes

Paige - do we need a reason to open a bottle of wine??? :-) I know I don't!!!
:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Good morning everyone!

SpongeBob Square Pants, absorbant and yellow and porous is he
SpongeBob Squarepants

Hardly! Heavies are larger aircraft that carry the title heavy after their callsign. For you UKers, your plane may be called, Virgin 152 Heavy, or Speedbird 152 Heavy. It typically is any plane larger than a 757. 757's typically aren't considered heavies, but due to their wake turbulence they get it for spacing purposes.

Chris - I think you lost a lot of people besides us plane geeks!! :lmao::lmao:

Sounds like you & I could talk for hours about stuff! :rotfl:

Hi Everyone :)

I hope everyone's week is going well. Thank goodness it is Friday!!! I see lots has been going on and in reading all the posts, I hope I have never offended anyone in anyway. I have a weird (and sometimes) dirty sense of humor that can turn people off because me likie all of you :hug:

Cass - thanks for the effort that was put forth on your website, Bobinator, etc. I love putting names to faces because I am not very good with names.

Happy Friday Everyone...chat later :)

I agree with this & apologise myself. I act 12 all the time :cool1: Teresa always says that I'm her oldest son, even though I'm 2 years older than her! :rotfl2: I'm just looking forward to being on the boat with all you lovely people! I just wish we had made an FE or door magnets, but I probably won;t have time to do them now. Oh well! :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter