10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one...sorry Karen couldn't resist

CIMG1220.jpg

CIMG1221.jpg

Heather - thats just cruel!:rotfl: - I'm almost licking the monitor screen:rotfl:

The other routes are all getting new planes. The Orlando route is the last to be done.:sad2:

I know, typical that Orlando is last though.:rolleyes:... they are doing the business routes before the tourist routes full of sticky kids:rotfl:

You've got a better camera now Karen...give it a go. Put it in auto mode and see what you get.

Havent got it yet:sad1:... we had to buy a new dishwasher, bed for Ellis and cooker and hob,.... I wont get it til xmas now:sad2:

Sorry Karen..the internet goes on a slow down between 8.20 and 8.30 every day and I can't access anything.

Anyway peeps...over to #29 now as I've asked a mod to close this thead.

Havent got it yet:sad1:... we had to buy a new dishwasher, bed for Ellis and cooker and hob,.... I wont get it til xmas now:sad2:

Thats a shame...oh well more important things come first.

I haven't been able to catch up in a couple of days but here are a few pictures I promised Angie.

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

Here you can tell Julia isn't too happy.
IMG_0387.jpg

I think it must be uncomfortable at times but they both love it after it is all done.:thumbsup2

I haven't been able to catch up in a couple of days but here are a few pictures I promised Angie.

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg

Here you can tell Julia isn't too happy.
IMG_0387.jpg

I think it must be uncomfortable at times but they both love it after it is all done.:thumbsup2

Thanks Lori - looks like BOTH of the girls are in pain!! :scared1: It's the price of beauty!! :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter