10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post my recipe for Taco soup, since Angie is offline now.

2 points for 1 cup; makes about 12 servings.

1 lb. lean ground beef
1 large onion
1 package Hidden Valley ranch dressing mix
1 package taco seasoning mix (mild)
1 can pinto beans
1 can mild chile beans
1 can whole kernel corn
2 cans stewed tomatoes

Chop the onion, and brown with the meat. Drain, then add all other ingredients, without draining the water off. Simmer until hot. It's only 2 points, and my daughters LOVE it!

If you like hotter foods, you can step up the taco seasoning, the chile beans, or substitute a can of Rotel spiced tomatoes for one of the cans of tomatoes. I make it mild, since my family doesn't like hot stuff, and put lots of Texas Pete into it.

You can also eat it with Baked Tostitos scoops, which are about 2 points for a serving (usually about 12 chips).

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds yummy :lovestruc I wrote down the recipe--Im going try this and make it for my family:dance3:

Well Im off here early tonight----feeling kinda yucky today- :headache: ---hoping to get up bright and early and finish housework----:sad2:
so that I can start packing :jumping1: party:
to get all ready to :sail:

Getting the kids squared away. Elaine is out buying coats for a Coats for Kids program that her Rotary Club does. She is the committee chair for it this year. Today I helped her unload 300 coats and put them in a storage facility for sorting.
sounds like a plan!!:wizard:

we may go for lunch at orlando airport. we arrive at 1.

our flight home got pushed back 2 hrs....2 extra hrs in FLORIDA!!!!:woohoo:
Ours was the opposite...90 minutes less in Florida! :lmao: It works out though with our rental car. Now we won't have it more than 24 hrs and we save big $$$$.

Got to love AirTran!!

Hey Karen....I need a new hat this year!

hat1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter