10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievably, I have a list of stuff to do.:rotfl2: But, some serious cuddle time with my poochie is number one on the list. He hasn't left my side all night and I'm assuming he'll be following me around all day tomorrow too. He knows something is up and he's not included!:sad1:

Our cats are laying on the luggage and meowing at us when we get near it... they are definitely NOT happy...:rotfl:

:rotfl:My oldest is the same :rotfl: he is going to miss us, but' he didn't want to go either.

Both of my boys are going to New Orleans for Voo Doo music fest halloween week end. I really don't like them traveling out of town when we are out of touch.

Sounds like my DH-----------he's like you know you have to be careful who you meet online----he's such a party pooper!!!!!!!! :lmao::rotfl::lmao::rotfl:
So I think all us girls should just ditch the DH---let them have their alone time----and party w/out them :banana::rotfl2::banana::rotfl2:

I think he's talking about me! :rotfl::rotfl:

WE have drums, guitars and an electric keyboard out there. I hope my neighbors don't mind. At least he has a full time job so the week nights should be ok.

Morning walking music?? Sorry - I don't DO mornings!! LOL

Actually - I may try to squeeze every amount of enjoyment out of the cruise and be up early every morning and stay up late every night )and NAP during the day!)

Define morning :rotfl:

Come on over to the new thread....the waters fine!

We don't watch anything live anymore, I love my DVR.

You and Nancy and your DVRS:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Last night we cleaned it out so she can record all her shows while we are gone. CSI Miami, CSI LA, The Mentalest,Biggest Losser,. What can I tell. It will be full when we get back:lmao::lmao:.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter