10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I agree.. it's a rocky start to the season. I started later with the show (season 2).. I do NOT like the Mercy West characters. I'm hoping the same thing, really! I can't give up hope... :thumbsup2

There was a big outcry at the end of season 3 on one of the fan sites I visited. But I defended the choices they had made then. Then last season was disappointing. I know they had unexpected things happen with the cast and lost some good characters because of it. But some of the rest of the stories just aren't working for me.

The only Mercy West person that might work out is the girl with the diary. But, she's a bit too much like Lexi. The other guy that was with Izzy was just a jerk. And, why did they bother saving Izzy if she's getting axed from the residency program???

Me too, I don't like those new people!!

me either!! Don't like any of the new people... Hope
they are just temporary. Last weeks episode was not very good.... Hope it gets better soon as it's my favorite one hour drama.

I'm in bed but Dave is playing a video game on the ps3 so I'm dissing from
my iPhone.. Are we there yet!??! Who is going to pm
the moderator??

they are just temporary. Last weeks episode was not very good.... Hope it gets better soon as it's my favorite one hour drama.

the moderator
??

Done.:)

There was a big outcry at the end of season 3 on one of the fan sites I visited. But I defended the choices they had made then. Then last season was disappointing. I know they had unexpected things happen with the cast and lost some good characters because of it. But some of the rest of the stories just aren't working for me.

The only Mercy West person that might work out is the girl with the diary. But, she's a bit too much like Lexi. The other guy that was with Izzy was just a jerk. And, why did they bother saving Izzy if she's getting axed from the residency program???

Katherine heigl is leaving to film a movie and for maternity leave... Shell be back somehow... Same reason Meredith is in bed... Super preggo and hiding the belly. Does anyone love lexi and mark??? I just adore them
togetther!!!

the moderator??

COOL! Matthew got an iPhone. I've been hinting stongly that I need one! I have an AT&T Tilt phone that was great when I got it. But it uses a stylus for the touch screen and it's more trouble than it's worth. And the camera is fussy to use and not very good.

As for GA... hoping again for some improvement.:wizard:

Hi Ladies.

Have any plans Nancy for your free days??

Katherine heigl is leaving to film a movie and for maternity leave... Shell be back somehow... Same reason Meredith is in bed... Super preggo and hiding the belly. Does anyone love lexi and mark??? I just adore them
togetther!!!

I do like the the Lexi-Mark thing. I think the actors work well together, so that helps!

I did hear about the pregnancy thing for Meredith. I didn't know about Heigl. She has been doing movies the last couple of years. (27 dresses was great!)

I know it was supposed to be hair from chemotherapy.... but I love her short blonde hair in the last episodes! Very cute!:cutie:

Hi Ladies.

Have any plans Nancy for your free days??

Unbelievably, I have a list of stuff to do.:rotfl2: But, some serious cuddle time with my poochie is number one on the list. He hasn't left my side all night and I'm assuming he'll be following me around all day tomorrow too. He knows something is up and he's not included!:sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter