B9erSteve 8
JennandJaryd 8
bigred 7
Rachel_Grace 3
JOANNEL 3
littlehayhay 2
TeamFunPants 1
ST Cruisers 1

Yes, take 94 to 83 and go north. It is about 2 miles up on your right-hand side. You can't miss it. It is just past the lights you'll come to after the road narrows.

Thanks Jeff.

This is my last post on this thread, see you guys on #5

My ST just called, she is at church youth group and was wondering if she can borrow some money from her friend for a t-shirt and then can I pay her friend back when the friend's mom drops her off. Why is it that I feel like I am the bank lately :rolleyes1

Sounds like a good deal :thumbsup2 :worship: to me. Of course by the time of this reply the deal will have been done.
Chris

Everything on the menu looks good except for the one with the sloppy joes, for some reason ever since being pregnant with Rach I don't like sloppy joes anymore even though that was 14 years ago :confused3 Al loves sloppy joes though so I bet he would try that one.

Al picked up an inexpensive tile saw and we had some old tile left over from when we tiled our other bathroom so he just practiced with that and so far so good. He has been working on our bahroom since August though and he stlll hasn't finished it :rolleyes1 just like the cobblers children have no shoes, the carpenters wife never seems to get home projects completed quickly :laughing:

Al is ok. Sloppy Joes rule. Just finished a batch Lynn made a couple days ago. :woohoo:
Chris

Karen, I am with you, been dieting forever-. I wanted to be in better shape at 50 than I was at 40. I am but have not lost as much as I would like. It just gets old thinking about everything you but in your mouth.

Is there not a prettier spot!!! This is where we sat for lunch!!!

http://
patsgraduation075-1.jpg

Wow...what a lovely picture Joannel

I think I may try that and see if it works...it's just too easy to blow 20 points on a Saturday and say to myself "but it's ok since I can use my 35 flex points" ....and then see a .4 loss on the scale and wonder what happened, when I really know what happened...

Ok, I think I've talked myself into a game plan, with the help of my wonderful cruise buddies...:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Here's to a good rest of the week for all of us...I'm going to plan menus tonight. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Good work Jen. If you need a diet buddy, I'm here for you.:hug:

Attention Please..........just received this news a few minutes ago.....:goodvibes :goodvibes

Congratulations, Disney has waived their right of refusal on your resale contract!
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

You should be receiving your closing paperwork from the title company via email as soon as they receive the seller’s account information from DVC, complete the title search and create the final documents. (This sometimes can take up to 3 weeks, but less if DVC accounting is prompt) If you need to make arrangements to move any funds for the final payment now is a good time to take care of it, as the final payment must to be “certified” funds such as bank, cashiers check or wiring. The final “exact” figure will be included in those documents.

Congrats Andy.

Hi all...

I know we discussed it, but I don't remember what the Coke/Pepsi drinkers represent...which is which?

I drink pretty much anything diet, so how does that figure in? :confused3 :lmao: :rotfl2:

I exercised tonight...be proud of me! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Good going Jen. Keep it up.

Well...looks like this thread is dead in the water...I;m off to #5 now. See you all on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter