10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with BOB) - Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last FO?????????

Strange again, showed me at the top of the page then 2nd on the page, strange boards.

You know, your post did come up on my screen but mine posted ahead of yours. That is weird.

Last FO?????????

Strange again, showed me at the top of the page then 2nd on the page, strange boards.

That has happened on the DS I've seen when it came to their "pirates" (a.k.a. milestones). Posts coming up in different spots.

And the way I steal FO's tells me when you post, so it was up there and then it put mine ahead of yours.

Strange.

That has happened on the DS I've seen when it came to their "pirates" (a.k.a. milestones). Posts coming up in different spots.

And the way I steal FO's tells me when you post, so it was up there and then it put mine ahead of yours.

Strange.

I know, very strange again.......:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

You know Andy, you are 5 away from 600 and I am 7, now 6 away from 400. If we put the posts up, we'll continue with our 1,000 combined per thread. :thumbsup2

make that 8, dang 40 second rule is slowing me down.

It did it again. Your "5 more posts", post showed up before mine when I got the 40 second rule warning and then my post was above yours.

This may make milestones tricky next time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter