10 days & COUNTING!!

sheryl0521

DIS Veteran
Just realized that we leave in 10 DAYS! YIPPEE!! I did some shopping this weekend and picked up a few toiletries and now I can offically get the luggage out and start to fill them up. We are usually packed well before we leave and since we leave on a Thursday night this time....I want to be packed by Sunday. OMG!! That is less than 6 days from now - WaHooo!!

Can you tell I am excited? :goodvibes

See you there then! We leave in 10 days too!

OKW had better prepare now for the invasion...Me, DH, DD5, DD2, FIL, MIL, BIL, SIL, DNiece, DNephew... :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Heather

Simba's Girl said:
See you there then! We leave in 10 days too!

OKW had better prepare now for the invasion...Me, DH, DD5, DD2, FIL, MIL, BIL, SIL, DNiece, DNephew... :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Heather

WOW - big group! We are only 4 - Me, DH, DS12 & DS4. We already have 2 nights booked at the kids club so DH & I can get some alone time!

I'm right there with you!! I'm down to 3.5 days and it can't move fast enough!!!

Mark

OKW here we come!

wow - you have it down to the .5 day - my son has it down to the # of hours. I can't get to that level or it would drive me crazy!

Have a great time!

I was feeling good because it's 30 days for us. I read this and I must admit, I AM JEALOUS!

Have a wonderful time!

still countin' & dancin'! :cool1: :dancer:

I can't concentrate at work these days - not getting too much accomplished...

Goin' :crazy: here too...

Mostly packed...waiting on a pkg from Disney Direct and my DME card still. :confused3 Waiting to call our TS restaruants to advise them of DD & DH's allergies...

You flyin' outta Bradley? We're flyin' outta Logan (striaght trip down the pike for us), but I'm freakin because I want to be at the airport at 9am...on a weekday no less :eek: :crazy2:

Heather :maleficen

Yes - we are flying out of Bradley. We are flying Song and the original flight was for 6:40 pm - they cancelled that one and put us on the 8:56 pm one. It will be fine for traffic, but a very late arrival into MCO. I am thinking the adrenaline will keep us going.

Hey Simba's Girl: We may see you there! We're arriving on 10/6 and staying offsite till 10/9 then we're at OKW from 10/9 to 10/21 - our ds, dil, gd (10) and gd (3) will arrive on 10/11 to stay through 10/21. We 're flying out of Logan on Jet Blue. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm down to a day, and I'm packed. I've not gone without DH before, so I'm in a little tizzy, he does so much of the details, but he always does say, that if I need/forget something, well, that's what CC are for.

I found my Disbutton, the one that I got from an exchange on the DisCommunity board, it has "bobbiwoz" on it, I thought it was lost for sure. I found it under a sofa cushion, better than spare change!

I'll be looking to say hi to anyone wearing lime green! We'll be at BWV!!!

Soon, soon, soon!!

Bobbi :wave:

Are we there yet? I am worse than any kid. I thought that by now I'd be used to going so I wouldn't get as excited...WRONG!! It seems to have gotten worse as time goes on.

Deemarch said:
Are we there yet? I am worse than any kid. I thought that by now I'd be used to going so I wouldn't get as excited...WRONG!! It seems to have gotten worse as time goes on.

So true, me too!

Bobbi :flower:

I was doing well until today. Now that it's just 7 days I am really getting excited especially since gds (3 & 9) are going to join us. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter