• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

$10 gift certificate to Red Lobster or Mariott for $1.95

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
From 1800 Discounts. http://www.1800discounts.com/gc/?AID=876140&PID=716131 (Note, this is not a referral link for me, it is taken from the howhot website. You print out a form and mail it with $1.95 to get your $10 certificate

Kristy-

August 1989-Ramada-Honeymoon
August 1992-Swan-International Down Syndrome Conference
February 1997-Wilson World (now Diplomat Resort)-Family vacation
September 2000-Days Suites-Family Vacation
**May 2002--HIFS--Family vacation

I just got mine in the mail. That was quick and easy!! (I opted for the Gap.)

Now, I know that someone has actually gotten it!!

Kristy-

August 1989-Ramada-Honeymoon
August 1992-Swan-International Down Syndrome Conference
February 1997-Wilson World (now Diplomat Resort)-Family vacation
September 2000-Days Suites-Family Vacation
**May 2002--HIFS--Family vacation

Hey Gibbey,

How long did it take for you to get your gift certificate in the mail?

dwnewcomer

You misunderstood and I guess it's my fault as I didn't write that very well. What I meant is I just got my application into the mail and it was quick and easy. Sorry. But I'm optimistic we will get what we sent for. :-)

for sharing that link. DH and I love Red Lobster. I just printed my certificate.

supermom.gif

I printed a form out for each member of my family. There are 4 of us total, it says one per customer, not one per household. Do you know if they would send 4 to the one address? Maybe I will will send one out each week for the next 4 weeks.

Thanks KristyA!

Just printed mine out. Went with the GAP. This was a great find. Thanks again. Terri :D

Chuchie

CBR 1990
DXL 1996
AS&PO 1997
DXL 1999
DXL 6/2000

I thought I read over at Mycoupons.com that several people had done this and the certificates never came. It made me rip the coupon I printed.

Yes, this is supposed to be a scam. They are getting 1.95 from alot of people and not sending out the GC. The have a negitive record at the BBB. Please don't loose your money.

Muffy

rats! There goes close to $6.00 down the drain! Next time, I'll do more research first!

Vonda:confused:

I have no reason to doubt those of you who say this is a scam but my question then is why are all of the reward sites (which are considered legitimate) continuing to run this banner on their pages. Don't you think they somewhat check out the banners they have on their sites?

Liz

I wouldn't trust that any website is checking the validity of ads. In this climate of dotcoms going down daily, they are happy to get any advertising money.

THis is the first offer that required you to send in a check first, which always makes me suspicious.

Be careful out there...

Why on earth would a company not want to take money for a "product" first. That does not make me concerned at all. They want the money before shipping the goods. I dunno!

I usually don't send money to a company I have never heard of and who has a bad rating with the BBB.

I hope when you sent in your checks you didn't send them on your checking account now they have your checking account # and they can make the check out for as much as they want. You will not know till it is to late! I hope this does not happen to you . It happen to us one time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter