10 inches of snow...

wilde_oscar

DIS Veteran
Forecast is 10 inches of snow this weekend.

Expect me to be shooting snow men in the head all weekend.

I am with you.

Here in the Ottawa area we are expecting 50 cm (50 centimeters = 19.685039 inches). The kids have had two snow days off school this week.

We are headed for an all time snow record 444.1 centimeters = 14.57021 feet. We are at over 11 feet already.....:confused3 :confused3

I have seen enough snow for this season. I can't wait to get to Florida in April for some nice warm weather. And I will not complain about the heat once.

When in snow, go riding. :cool1:

riding.jpg

I feel for you Oscar. They forcasted 6 - 9 inches here in Indy for Friday and Saturday, but the storm has tracked further east. They've forcasted us down to 1 - 2 inches. I still sympathize with you though.

Here in St. Louis, on Sunday we had a high of 78 degrees, one shy of the record.
Less than 48 hours later, we had a foot of snow.
Those folks in Florida don't know what they're missing, stuck with the same ole' 80 degrees and sunny weather. How boring!:laughing:

Yes we are in for a foot here in Southern Indiana! :cool1: we never get snow and I am so excited! I hope we can build a snow man!

Well, it's been a tough winter, but for once, Chicago is only expected to get 1 or 2 inches of lake effect snow before the winds shift and pummel western Michigan again. Poor Michigan!!

Honestly, I don't know how much more I can take?? :confused3

Calling for 12-16 inches here in Cleveland. :sad2:

Seriously, I'm over this winter. It needs to go away now.:wizard:

And to think when I was in Orlando in early Feburary I was complaining about how hot it was, I must have gone temporarily insane even thinking about complaining, (wasn't expecting upper 80's the first week of Feb.) man what I wouldn't give for that right now. :headache:

Hey, we're getting 4 inches of rain! And it's from Florida...so I guess you can say we're getting your weather, Pete...without the warmth, of course.

Well no snow to speak of here in Richmond this winter just a wacky roller coaster ride of weather highs and lows. No wonder everyone is sick, it's 75 one day and 45 the next and it's been like this all winter!!

Man I cannot wait to move to Florida and plant some orange trees in my back yard. If all goes as planned I'll be decorating as palm tree next Christmas:lmao:

We are under a Blizzard Warning here in Columbus, Ohio. They say we "may" get 14 inches.......UGH! My kids :cool1: :lovestruc :yay: :cheer2: are LOVING it!!!!

Uh-oh, they've upgraded us to 18 to 20 inches now! :scared1:

I live on the SNOWBELT, near Syracuse, NY.

Could someone please send sunshine my way!

I'm right there with you Rylee. I am in Niagara Falls. We should be getting another 18 inches on top of what we already have!!:mad:

We are supposed to be 10-12 inches in Louisville. Not sure how much we already have. Pretty much everything is closed - including the shopping malls. The only good side to all this - it's supposed to be 60 by Wednesday of this week..

:)

Stay safe everyone.

We're only supposed to get 4-7 inches here, geez it seems like nothing compared to some areas!

If you would all just move to central FL......

Think about the possibilities of that.:lmao:

Terrible weather tonight....chilly with bursts of torrential rain and a tornado watch until 2:00am.

Snow might be better.

Nah.....never snow.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter