10% off Hoop De Doo for 2002 with Disney Club card, but......

6xmum

Earning My Ears
I called to have them do this for my reservation and group dining says it isn't in their system yet (why they sent out the club newsletter with information before they put it in the system, I have no idea). So, it is something to keep an eye on. The details say good for up to 8 guests per show. HTH someone!

Is this discount good on all performances, or only the last one of the evening? With little kids we always want to attend the early one.

The discount is good for only the 9:30 PM show, which has been cancelled until further notice so I guess this means no discount. :(

The reason I ask is that this is from the brand new mailing listing 2002 discounts. It seems odd that they would list it (with no restriction on the time) if they meant it to be only for the time they had already cancelled. Figures though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter