10 year old and pins

akacruela

Mouseketeer
My daughter Jaclyn hasn't been to WDW in over a year. For her birthday she asked to go to the Magic Kingdom pin event. We leave on Wednesday. She shall celebrate her 11th birthday on a quest for pins. Could you send Birthday Wishes and Luck to Jaclyn ? It would be the best birthday card she has ever received.
Thanks, Karen
:jester: :bounce: :) :bounce: :jester:

Happy Birthday Jaclyn. I hope this trip is all you expect it to be and more. Remember: MAKE A MEMORY! I love you.
mommy

Kids love getting mail. I would like to send her her own as well as one here in this thread.

So Happy brithday Jaclyn. Look for the lady with the teddy bear while you are waiting in line. That will be me. Come over and say hello.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACLYN

I wish I were
you're going to Disney
and you get presents too!!!!

Hope you have an excellent birthday and lots of pin trading fun.

duckfan

Happy Birthday, Jaclyn! Have fun at WDW! What a great birthday present! Be sure to let everyone know it is your birthday!

Happy Birthday Jaclyn. It sounds like you have the best mother in the whole world. What a wonderful birthday present. Enjoy your day and give your mom a big kiss.

Jaclyn,

birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif
birthday.gif

I hope you have a magical time in Disney!!!

May you find all the pins your heart can imagine and more.....Happy 11th Birthday.....have a wonderfully special day.

goofymom
cindy

Happy 10th Birthday to you!!!
What a special birthday this will be for you - a wonderful trip to Disney and spending this magical time with your family. We hope that you have a special trip - please let us know all about it when you return.
Caroline and Roger :bounce:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACLYN!!!!!!

I hope that it is an extra special celebration filled with Disney magic!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

HAPPPY! HAPPY! BIRTHDAY! JACLYN

What a great way to spend your birthday. Hope you get every pin you are looking for.

Cathy:bounce: :wave: :pinkbounc

Jacklyn-

Have a wonderfull birthday! My daughter loves going to WDW for her birthday. Don't forget to stop by the City Hall in the Magic Kingdom to pick up a birthday button. Wear this button all day & magical things will happen to you!

Have fun pin trading.

Geri

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day and get lots & lots of Pins!!!

Happy Birthday Jaclyn! I hope you have a great time at the Magic Kingdom! What a great way to spend your birthday :)

Lisa

Only one more day Jaclyn, and then we're off. Happy Birthday.
AND BACK AGAIN

:earsgirl: :crazy:
that will be us after the trip

Happy Birthday Jaclyn!!
I know your mom has some great fun planned for you.
Hope you have a wonderful trip to WDW and then to Disneyland. Enjoy your pins! Dana

I printed out all of your birthday wishes for Jaclyn. I gave them to her on the plane ride to Disney. She loved them. I thank you one and all. Our trip has been wonderful. We are heading home tomorrow.
Thanks again,
Karen
:bounce: :earsgirl: :bounce: :earsgirl: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter