100% WDW - I agree, I disagree, I have no opinion Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree

A,D,NO- I have noticed that in the last few years that The normally slow times at WDW are getting fewer and fewer- that is they seems to be busier:)

Disagree- I get the pin first, then book :-) Honestly, I pretty much count on having a discount of some sort when planning. I haven't ever paid rack rate and pray I never have to.

A, D, NO: A touring plan is a must for a successful trip.

Agree, however plans can always change

A,D,NO...you must get character signatures and pictures whether it is standing in line for them or having a meal with them.

Disagree...we like to see the characters at meals, etc. but I'm not telling my kids about autographs and I hope they never find out! I don't want to spend time in line to see them.

A, D, NO: Signature meals are well worth 2 TS credits.

D, We'd rather pay OOP.

A, D, NO: You love to stay until the end of evening EMHs during your trips.

Disagree- we can't now with two little ones, but didn't before that either!

A, D, NO: They should bring back the Pleasure Island clubs

Respectively Disagree- I can live without them- always grab a drink touring the 3 parks that offer them- as well as the stands at DTD :)

A,D, NO- You need at least 5 days to have a good Disney vacation :)

Disagree...while I would LOVE to be able to spend that much time there, my last few trips have been shorter and I enjoy every minute of it :goodvibes

A,D,NO: I love exploring the WDW Resorts

Agree :):):) Always have a GREAT time exploring resorts!

A,D, NO- You always try to eat at new/ different restaurants when you go to WDW.... :)

I agree but sometimes we aren't there long enough to try new ones.

A, D, NO - during a WDW vacay, a water park is a must

Agree- 100% :):):)

A,D,NO- You always have to have, make, use a countdown timer/ticker/chain to countdown for your trip :)

Agree. But mostly because he's too young to get as excited! (DS1 is 3, DS2 is 2 months.)

A, D, NO: they should bring back Pal Mickey

NO - we have one but would leave him on rides, not good!

A,D,NO: When you're home, you wish you could watch Stacy (the TV hostess from Diseny resort TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter