10th year aniversary at DLH

jemilah

<font color=navy>Dreaming of Disneyland every nigh
I have heard of special birthday things for guests at DLH , how about aniversarys?
we will be celebrating that and our soon to be 7 year olds b-day.

Hi there,
I just got back last weekend from staying at the PPH for my 10th anniversary. When we arrived, they asked why we were there and I told them we were celebrating our 10th anniversary. At the end of checkout she told us congrats and gave us a bouquet of balloons. That evening when we returned to our room, the turndown service had spread rose petals on our bed and spelled the word love on it, and they left us with two huge choc. covered mickey rice krispy treats. I posted a picture on tripadvisor under the paradise pier's page with a picture of the bed.

Kathy

We stayed at the Grand CA for one of our anniversaries. I made sure to tell the reservation CM and the front desk that it was our anniversary. There were chocolate covered strawberries and a card from a Disney couple (maybe Aurora and her prince? I can't remember) waiting for us in the room.

We had dinner at Napa Rose one night and they brought us a special anniversary dessert after our dinner.

What a great way to spend a special occasion!!!!

Thanks ! i said no Valentine or aniversary present for me so we would have the extra money to stay at DLH ...........I can't wait !

Just ssaw your picture it was great thanks for posting it............I have been going back and forth from PP and DLH and i think I am now convinced that PP can be just as magical , and allow a little more spending money for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter