11/24 Magic was MAGIC!!

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
Just wanted to let you guys know what a wonderful trip we all had and thanks for all your help...the one thing that I should have listened more carefully to you was to PACK LESS...we had way too much and will try to do better next time(hint hint)...our cast includes DH,DS,DDIL,2DG'S & me....we had 2 cabins I & hubby had a nav veranda 6138 and son& family had a reg veranda 6044..we did Palo's brunch on SUN and Palo's dinner on Fri nite..both were outstanding and would do them again in a heartbeat....food was good in the other restaurants but not as good as Palo's...we ate the infamous choc souffle and I thought it was FABULOUS but the rest of the party just seemed to think it was OK..IF I could have eaten theirs also I would have but I could just barely eat mine I was so stuffed...Our servers at Palo's was Krysten great and Slvatore that I had said to him on our brunch sun Hi glad to meet you and all the Dis people say Hi too, he was a hoot and he requested to serve us on our fri nite dinner...Our servers were Raj & Gerky...I felt thay paid more attention to the other table next to us cause it was a party of 12 or 14 and I gues they expected a big tip as they were ording wines & after dinner drinks all the time...anyway they were very nice and treated us well....as per these boards I paid my tips on the 2nd day so they got their money right away...we also gave them a little extra not as much as I thought I would but thats another story...our host room server was Sydey..he was great also..we had a great time in St Marteen, went to Dawn Beach and spent the day there....we just went to the shopping district in ST Thomas right by the boat as we wanted to enjoy the boat and the pool...bought a memory card for my Fuji Ditgal camera 64mb only $45....bought some other things too nothing to speak of...met up with some fellow Diser's..Scott,Becca33(hi),Dawn,cheeky girl and more that I can't remember...they were all so nice...saw most of the shows,didn't get to see any movies,went to the Castaway party & the DVC party,went to the art of entertaing series,the adult pool was great due to the swells it was like a wave pool I LOVEED IT...my hubby was seasick for 2 days, got the free pills and he felt fine...played Bingo on the first and the last day someone won 4000. plus..went to the WWTBAM show lots of fun...all in all it was a great trip so much so that we all REBOOKED FOR THE WESTERN NEXT DEC 7TH...Any questions just ask and I will try to answer asap....thanks again for all your help...Marianne:earsgirl: :wave:

Glad you had a good time. I was waiting for a post. Thought maybe you decided to stay! Welcome back - it's cold!

31 Days 17 Hrs 18 Mins 42 Secs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter