114 Judy scolded

stacktester

DIS Veteran
Since Judy is spam because she's a travel agent lol she can't post on Dis.

I was over at her site Saturday night and one of her friends dropped by with his son to say hi. Judy took the boy to the back of her site to show him the Headless Horseman since he comes out behind the settlement. There is a CM who walks next to the horse to ensure the safety of what we found out is actually the headless horsewoman. As they're standing there on her own site the handler says we really don't like people watching this. Judy replied that she was on her own campsite and the girl said oh ok. I guess they will be putting up a fence today lol.

Since Judy is spam because she's a travel agent lol she can't post on Dis.

I was over at her site Saturday night and one of her friends dropped by with his son to say hi. Judy took the boy to the back of her site to show him the Headless Horseman since he comes out behind the settlement. There is a CM who walks next to the horse to ensure the safety of what we found out is actually the headless horsewoman. As they're standing there on her own site the handler says we really don't like people watching this. Judy replied that she was on her own campsite and the girl said oh ok. I guess they will be putting up a fence today lol.

You know......that's kinda disappointing. If it's a safety issue, fine. But you can't get a reservation for it and if they don't want people to see it because of the whole secrecy about it, then they should have found a way to add more rides or do another one in another part of the Fort. Kinda irritated that years ago, you didn't need to make reservations months in advance for the HHCR and now you do. Wish it was an attraction specifically for Fort guests.......

It's not like she had a row of chairs charging admission!

Heck yeah watch for Kungaloosh ingredients!!

She is a sweet person and does a lot for the Fort with all her decorations for all the occassions. I just wish that could stay there for about the 9 months she is doing this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter