12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
klineyqueen said:
When I first started to post on this thread I would always see the pic of DD and Cindy. Well for some crazy reason I always pictured you as Cinderella. I don't know why but when I meet you I will expect you to look like Cindy!!!!

I do know what you look like from the website etc. but I got that crazy idea in my head the first time I saw that pic!

I picture the same thing!! I think I told you that before Lisa!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This cruise we will have a pirate...Todd and a princess....Lisa!
My 7 yo cousin is having a pirate and princess party. She wants a priate party and her mama wants a princess party. So....they are having both!

klineyqueen said:
This cruise we will have a pirate...Todd and a princess....Lisa!
My 7 yo cousin is having a pirate and princess party. She wants a priate party and her mama wants a princess party. So....they are having both!

I thought that PJ said that I was a dictator? ;)

Did I tell you all I bought a full fledged pirate chick costume for me, a shirt and hat for DH and a cute Pirate Lass costume for DD. Will we blend in? I figured if you were all there, we would look more out of place if we did not dress up. Is this accurate?

Kiim

kimerinc said:
ooh I like Princess so much better than dictator! They have so much more style and less facial hair....

Kim

ROFL!!! :) I guess that I need to keep stocked up on the veet then? :lmao:

kimerinc said:
Did I tell you all I bought a full fledged pirate chick costume for me, a shirt and hat for DH and a cute Pirate Lass costume for DD. Will we blend in? I figured if you were all there, we would look more out of place if we did not dress up. Is this accurate?

Kiim

You will all be having fun with us...if noone else. ;) pirate:

kimerinc said:

Kiim
You will blend in! You must dress up! We had Mexicali night. This will be so much more fun! pirate:

Kim don't worry about it. I have a whit shirt and a pair of pants I am cutting off and the boys have p.j's very plain, that there aunt made for them two years ago for christmass. I'm not buying any more than a few things to go with it.

Dh still isn't home and I'm ready to go to bed, the boys come home in the morning and I need some sleep.

mum of two pirates said:
Kim don't worry about it. I have a whit shirt and a pair of pants I am cutting off and the boys have p.j's very plain, that there aunt made for them two years ago for christmass. I'm not buying any more than a few things to go with it.

Dh still isn't home and I'm ready to go to bed, the boys come home in the morning and I need some sleep.

Good Night, and thanks for the pins!

I guess we are going to fit in just fine, so no worries!

Kim

kimerinc said:
Good Night, and thanks for the pins!

I guess we are going to fit in just fine, so no worries!

Kim

The kids will be glad to help your DD start pin trading. They are pros now...it will be their third cruise trading. :)

Caroline, do you mean that you bought everything so we don't need to bother checking it out anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter