12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could get all the non posting DH and DW to wear Tiara's I would personally buy every one.... It would be worth EVERY DIME! What a laugh that would be!

Kim

I might be able to convince my DW to wear one. I'll just tell her it's part of being the "cult". That will make it alright ..... right!:thumbsup2

brack said:
You all must have gone really crazy after I left the chat room!

Do you see what happens when we are not properly chaperoned? :rotfl:

The chat room was fun tonight. I'll have to make it more often.

The really funny part of tonight was all of us "multitasking" to pirate the 8000 post.

Goodness, I just spent an hour reading all the post from last night and today. Thank goodness you were all in Chat so you couldn't post more!!

I can't remember who asked about John, but to be honest, he is usually WORSE!!!!

Wow - things really got crazy there. After my computer locked up second time, did not go back in.

Love the plans for formal night - does that mean you won't be wearing your Cinderella dress, Lisa?;)

Amy we are still in there...at least Todd & a few September DDers are. :) It has been a blast tonight. ROFL! The bedazzler is the best idea. ;) :lmao:

OK I'm going to bed now. You girls can start chatting. Just don't go too crazy I've got to do some work around the house tomorrow before the DW comes home on Monday!

Lisa- I must go slow. I will try Chat sometime. John might just leave me if get hooked on that too!!

Who is going in with me to buy Lisa a bedazzler? I think it would be the PERFECT thank you gift to our fearless........ (fill in the blank)

Kim

ITA Amy...let's get him use to the whole computer posting thing first. ;)

Soundsl like you guys had some kind of fun tonight - sorry I missed it - maybe next time. We went to the HOF Baloon lift off. Here's some pictures . . .

Blowing up the balloons

20420Balloons1-med.jpg

Balloons in the sky

20420balloons2-med.jpg

Amy and Sophia

20420amy_and_sophia-med.jpg

Sophia with the HOF Queen and court (we know most of these girls or their families)

20420sophia_and_court.jpg

When pigs fly!

20420Pigs_fly-med.jpg

We had fun, and the balloons were beautiful!

John

Ok, so the normal night to stay up - Friday, I am up, and you guys all wore yourselves out chatting . . .

I guess I'm by myself, so I may as well go to bed.

John

You guys didn't even leave me a milestone to pirate: !

And what's all this business about "Tiaras"????????

So John, what do you like to do in your spare time when you stay up late?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter