12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
becka said:
Maybe she broke her blood pressure machine and had to go buy a new one before she could continue on? :confused3
oh that's right - she did mention that - and shortly after disappeared!

becka said:
Thanks for sticking around. It has been fun and I really hope to still be here when you get back!

Please Lisa don't ban me....
pray.gif
she may not ban us....but she may also increase the 40 sec rule to the 60 sec rule!!! :badpc:

DSharpe said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSharpe
Yes, I believe John1 was the main person that ran with it, don't you??
and then someone posted a HUGE banana without warning kim, and she nearly had a heart failure, I think!!

BECKA - HE'S GETTING CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happytv:

Should we run now and explain later?
bolt.gif

DSharpe said:
and noww.......as soon as I talk about john1, he shows up!! :rotfl:

you're ears must've been burning! :listen:

You guys are posting madmen!

I am going as fast as Evelyn Woods, and I cannot get caught up!

I need to go walk the dog, and then I need to go get ready for the game.

Have some mercy on me!

BTW - Missy, while I love OSU, my Alma Mater is Akron, which is now leading Cincinnatti 14-10.

John1

becka said:
I am telling you guys...I have been corrupted. I think I should sue. Does anyone know a lawyer? ;) :rotfl:
maybe we could get a class action lawsuit going !!! :lmao:

uh oh - DH has emerged from the back of the house - I may have to go soon!! At least I hit 600+ !!!!

Jhalkias said:
You guys are posting madmen!

I am going as fast as Evelyn Woods, and I cannot get caught up!

John1

Should we have some mercy on them? :confused3

ds2Mom said:
How appropriate that my 200th post would be me saying:

What? Me cook?

Ha!

Later gators!

(Disclaimer: And no offense meant to any Gator football fans out there in DIS world.)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:woohoo: you made 200 - and i got 600!
later :wave:

You guys will NOT believe what happened to me today! I had to go to work and I have had no access whatsoever to a computer all day long. I come home and I find out that DH has been PRETENDING to be me ALL DAY LONG on the DIS!!! The horror! He looks pretty guilty so I am thinking he may not have behaved. But everyone should not worry because I will take care of him and it will not happen again! :mad:

Bad DH! Bad DH! Bad DH!

becka said:
Since you are mentioning festivals I almost forgot that there is an unusual annual festival around here and you will never believe what it is. The Testicle Festival. I kid you not!
They have one of those in Montana too! No thank you! :rolleyes:

becka said:
You guys will NOT believe what happened to me today! I had to go to work and I have had no access whatsoever to a computer all day long. I come home and I find out that DH has been PRETENDING to be me ALL DAY LONG on the DIS!!! The horror! He looks pretty guilty so I am thinking he may not have behaved. But everyone should not worry because I will take care of him and it will not happen again! :mad:

Bad DH! Bad DH! Bad DH!
nice try becka :stir: really, you should be ashamed!!! :sad2:

DSharpe said:
nice try becka :stir: really, you should be ashamed!!! :sad2:

You know I should be ashamed but I have been corrupted so it is not really my fault. :rolleyes1 We really should get moving on that class action thing?

becka said:
You know I should be ashamed but I have been corrupted so it is not really my fault. :rolleyes1 We really should get moving on that class action thing?
yes, absolutely! Of course, it's not your fault :grouphug:
I too have been corrupted, and momentarily lost my mind!!
Get the yellow pages!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter