12/9/2006 Who's on board???????

Hey - Hey - Hey!!!
We haven't booked yet because we were waiting to book when we go THIS December 11th. I was hoping to get a SPH room -- oh well! We usually travel with my sister (jhorner) and her family. All together we will have 8 people -- ages as of cruise date --
myself 40 (okay this is the first time I realized that I'll be 40!!)
dh 44
ds 11
ds 8

my sister 38
dh 44
ds 10
dd 7

I hope my sister gets to go...2 days of CC...YIPPEEE!

We are traveling with friends. My 3 girls will be 6, 8, and 11. Our friend's kids will be 3 & 5. Hopefully someone will join us!

We just reserved our rooms on the December 9 cruise. My family of 5

Me I'll be 40 then too!!! Whoa!
DH 41

DS 11
DS 9
DD 6

My sisters Family

Her 36
Him 43

DD 13
Ds 10
DS 9
DS 7

What does SPH room mean?\

Beth

SPH=Secret port hole room

Just booked it!! Our 3 girls will be 5, 8 and 9. Booked 2 category 9's for less than we paid for one 4 last time! Hope we don't miss that verandah too much!

Welcome aboard. We leave 3 weeks from today on our first ever Disney cruise. I can't wait. I have got to get busy though and start packing. What rooms are you in? We are in 5020, 5022, and 5024.

Just think it won't be long and we will hit the 2 year mark! Sounds like a long time don't you think?!?

I wonder if it would be better for you to book the 12/06 cruise when you're onboard and cancel what you already have? We didn't book onboard and really regretted it because the savings were significant. Anyway, you're going to love it!!! It was our best family vacation ever!! We're going to WDW 4 weeks from today and we always have an amazing time there but the cruise was even better! Have a great time!! Well see you in 765(?) days!!

I'm with you Jena Finn, it IS a good deal to book on board. We are going on our third Disney Cruise THIS Dec.11th and plan on booking the 12/9/06 cruise on board. This will be our first cruise since being on this board. We are planning on several DIS activities. I already feel like I know alot of my fellow cruisers!

I am definately going to check into that. The only thing that complecates the issue is that we have secret porthole rooms. Obviously, I couldn't have waited to book them until our cruise because they would be gone. Hope to get a better deal. I am now frantically trying to get ready for the trip. Where does the time go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter