12 layer chocolate cake at Ale & Compass To Go?

Best Aunt

"That's the best-est present ever!"
a) Has anybody tried the Twelve Layer Chocolate Cake at Ale & Compass Restaurant To Go at the Yacht Club?
and
b) This is a table service restaurant which has mobile order available. Is it okay to place a mobile order for just the cake and nothing else?

Description: Flourless Chocolate Cake and Ganache served with Milk-Coffee Chantilly.
It's listed as Gluten/Wheat Allergy-Friendly.
It sounds really good.

If it's available through mobile order, yes, it's ok to just order the cake and nothing else.

I've ordered just the bread pudding at Kona Cafe and it was great. I would definitely recommend ordering just the chocolate cake on mobile order.

a) Has anybody tried the Twelve Layer Chocolate Cake at Ale & Compass Restaurant To Go at the Yacht Club?
and
b) This is a table service restaurant which has mobile order available. Is it okay to place a mobile order for just the cake and nothing else?

Description: Flourless Chocolate Cake and Ganache served with Milk-Coffee Chantilly.
It sounds really good.
FYI, while it is very good, it is also a very small piece of cake.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028_095946.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_095946.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 36
I was going to mobile order food from there at about 6:00 pm but no time slots were available. I ended up getting the vegan brownie at Beach Club Marketplace. It was not good. Nasty aftertaste.

and

It sounds really good.
I don’t see it on the menu but I ordered it in their bar a couple nights last March! After dinner drinks and splitting the cake was a great way to end the evening. (The cake is on the smaller side but extremely rich so we were happy we split it).

I don’t see it on the menu but I ordered it in their bar a couple nights last March! After dinner drinks and splitting the cake was a great way to end the evening. (The cake is on the smaller side but extremely rich so we were happy we split it).
Ooh interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter