12 Night Med Cruise Greek Islands - Brilliance Of The Sea

rosaciri

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone

Looking into a few different cruise lines to book our next cruise. So far we have sailed on The Disney Fantasy (Western Carribean) and on The Carnival Spirit (Pacific Islands).

Looking at RCCL for a 12 nigh med cruise around Greek Islands for October 2017. Can anyone point me in the right direction to read trip reports about this etc or if RCCL have their own site similar to the DIS? TIA.

There's quite a bit of info on Cruise Critic, as posted above. Check out a couple threads below here for Dug720's recent report on her recent Med. cruise aboard the Brilliance of the Seas. I am also sailing October 2017 out of Venice but going West to Barcelona!

There's quite a bit of info on Cruise Critic, as posted above. Check out a couple threads below here for Dug720's recent report on her recent Med. cruise aboard the Brilliance of the Seas. I am also sailing October 2017 out of Venice but going West to Barcelona!

We are cruising out of Barcelona - leaves 4 Oct 2017 on the same ship. Straight flight from Melb to Barcelona (maybe a stopover in Dubai for 1 night to break it up) and on the way home we are stopping for 3 days in HK to visit HKDL to break up the flight for my girls (6 and 11).

Hope you enjoy ur cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter