12 x 12 lossy or matte

stormer

DIS Veteran
I am new to digital scrapbooking and am ready to get a few layouts printed in 12 x 12 size. I was curious what finish most people use. I like the glossy look for photos, but wasn't sure how papers and extras look glossy? What do you prefer?

My preference is definitely matte for a 12x12. On smaller prints I can go either way but I think shadows read better on a matte finish which to me makes a digital layout look more "realistic"--if that makes sense. Hope this helps!

I was wondering about this too. So is it a matte photo paper that you would print on? any particular brand? does HP have 13x19 in matte?

so many questions, so little time... :rotfl:

Scrapbookpictures.com has 12 by 12's on sale so I am going to try ordering some matte prints from them.

I have my own 12x12 photo printer, so I am wondering if anybody knows what kind of matte paper I would want to use for printing my own digital scrapbook pages?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter