12x12 paper holder

Disneynut64

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have the directions to make the 12x12 paper holder using the 12x12 cubes? thank in advance.

Are you talking about these?

61AEq0G2ywL._AA300_.jpg

If so you can buy several sets, build the cubes as usual, then use Zip ties (found at most home improvement stores) and tie additional shelves to the side walls.

Like so:
tumblr_lf8p5eiMwS1qgrd2xo1_500.jpg

I really like this idea. I never thought of doing something like that. I have a set of those cubes in a box from college but this would be a better use for it.

Definitely use the ties to hold it together. I have this set on a shelf on my crafting table and to hold my 12 x 12 paper. In hindsight, I am not sure I would have purchased it. As you put paper in, it sometimes gets caught in the holes and bends the paper. :(

I have these cubes also, and have them lined with chipboard paper so the paper doesn't catch in the holes.

Geez - never thought of using them - we have "leftover cubes" from dd's college days.
I bought a 12 x 12 paper rack from ACM a few yrs back as they were getting newer ones for displays. Holds 25 stack levels of different colors, and I love it!!

I have these cubes also, and have them lined with chipboard paper so the paper doesn't catch in the holes.

Lynner, what a fabulous idea. Thanks for telling me. :thumbsup2 I will line each one with chipboard tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter