12x12 THREE RING scrapbooks?

I live in Missouri and I find the three ring binders at a store called Michael's all the time. They also run weekly special coupons where you can get one item 40 or 50% off and then you can get the scrapbook very inexpensively. I really like the 3 ring binders, especially if I know the book will have an especially large number of pages!!!

My Michael's doesn't have them unfortunately. I would love to be able to get them with the 40% coupon.

I used to get mine from Michaels all the time. About 3 years ago, they stopped selling them. I was a couple of years behind so it really did not matter. But I still get the refills from Michaels, the are made by Century Craft. AC Moore recently started selling them. I went last week and did not find any. I was disappointed because I had a 50% off coupon. I hope I find them again. I a few special post bound books, but really dont like them other than the front cover. My yearly albums go in the 3 ring type.

Ritz has them on sale right now.
beckyhiggins.com/blog
One of her recent entries has the link. They are the ones she uses. It looks like they hold 12x12, but they are longer than that. I think its so the pages lay flat when they are full of pages. Anyone use these type of albulms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter