Oh my..I think the paper plates are going to be the classiest thing at the wedding! And the dress...well..red, white, and blue looks great on EVERY skin tone!!:3dglasses Amazing..the most beautiful wedding on the DISboards!! :rotfl:

Kendra - I'm so sorry - I forgot to show everyone your cake!! :eek:

Isn't it lovely? :goodvibes
MarioCake.jpg

:-)rotfl: I actually had that sitting on my desktop and completely forgot to put it up in the last update).

Ok, ok - sorry for pirate: your thread!!

Back to Kendra's REAL PJ :thumbsup2

Kendra,

As soon as I stopped by, I realized I'd been here (I tell you I lurk on so many pj's). Everything looks beautiful (well Heidi's stuff is a bit questionable, :lmao: ) Can't wait to hear more.

that is one of the most creative cakes i've seen. fun stuff. ^_^

Here...ill join you.. :scared1::scared1: :scared1:

I'm sure this was the order of how you felt: :scared1: ...:eek: ...:sick:
lol

Its ok, just wait for it all to come in, take a deep breath, and then realize "Hey...people don't really expect FOOD at a reception do they?!" :lmao:

:yay: someone else that feel like ...:faint:

I have been playing for a couple of days now, hating every cut, but i think it will probably work out! Well, it will have too!

Good luck with yours!:goodvibes:

If I got to go to a Disney wedding I'd be happy without any food. I would require cake, but how much per person is $1700?? Invite me and I'll bring a couple of boxes of twinkies.

And I love the new favors -- A "Grate" Love -- :rotfl2:

Well, I just got my BEO e-mailed to me by my planner!!! :faint: I knew it would be bad, but I think this was my reaction :scared1: The menu for the food, cake and soda and water bar came out to $162 per person!!! My 3 layer cake is going to be $1700. I guess this is just the beginning because we haven't gotten the floral yet!:rotfl: I can't wait to see that!

May I ask what do you get for $162/pp? just nosey so I don't :scared1: when I do this. Though I did notice Carrie's table holding Disney's version of $900 worth of soda. :rotfl:

My 3 layer cake was about $500 in 1994 in Toledo, OH. Don't know what the WDW premium is or the rate of wedding cake inflation is over 14 yrs ;)

Oh gosh that stinks!!! I hope you get to cut some of the cost's down.

Well, I just got my BEO e-mailed to me by my planner!!! :faint: I knew it would be bad, but I think this was my reaction :scared1: The menu for the food, cake and soda and water bar came out to $162 per person!!! My 3 layer cake is going to be $1700. I guess this is just the beginning because we haven't gotten the floral yet!:rotfl: I can't wait to see that!

Holy Moly! A $1700 cake! Yikes. My first BEO was scary :scared1: However we got ours down by about $5K in the end.

I hope your floral isnt too bad :)

it is beautiful. But geesh! 1700??? Well..us DisBrides have to do what we have to do huh?? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter