180 extra points!!

sixcats

DIS Veteran
Back in June I arranged to book a stay with our points at a FW cabin over Easter. It was 492 points and MS said they could not actually book it until August so they would send me a confirmation then. I tucked away the papers when they came until today. I wanted to check my points balance for next year. I noticed the MS confirmation said 312 points used. I thought for sure they had gone and messed up my trip. Imagine my surprise when I looked online at the point charts for 2002. They reduced the amount of points needed to book the cabin! Now I have an extra 180 points to spend. I love DVC!!!:bounce:

I bet if you needed an additional 180 points for your trip you would have hundreds of responses to this post by now, but since it is good news, everyone is ignoring it!!
Congratulations on your good fortune, and if you have any trouble with using those extra points, give me a call!!:D

I'm glad to hear of someone that benefited from the 2002 DC points. I'm sure you are in the happy minority though.;) Enjoy your vacation.:p

WOW! That's a whole week in a 1 bedroom at OKW in adventure season!

Wait a minute, I think I got that mixed up.
Maybe at DVC it's "Points come to those who have patience":D

I'm with Johnnie Fedora, it's great to hear that somebody on the boards is HAPPY!

Hope you have a great time at FW.
My supervisor and his extended family stayed at FW in one of the homes 3 years ago.
They had a terrific time.

TTFN
TiggerFreak:D

PS: If you can't figure out what to do with those points ....:rolleyes: .....:p ....:D .....:)

My wife loves Fort Wilderness - she was very excited when I told her that it was a worthwhile opportunity with the new point schedule.

If you've never stayed there, it is a very unique resort. Horses, petting zoo, campfires, outdoor movies, its great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter