180 out adr

scottsod

Mouseketeer
hi

with the 180 out adr and online adrs do you need to have a onsite reservation to do this or can i book ard at 180 and then book my onsite a month later and pay it ? and then add the adr to dinning plan

my trip is end of oct and 180 is coming up but im not gota make the reservation till i get my tax return

thanks

scott

You can book your ADR without a Resort Reservation. You just won't be able to do the +10 without a Reservation #. You can have your Reservation # tied to your ADR after you book your Resort.

If you have already made your restaurant reservations at the time you book your resort reservation there is no need to go back and have your restaurant reservations linked with your resort reservation. The only practical reason to do this is for booking purposes (180 + 10 or a generally prepaid reservation - CRT or dinner show - with a dining plan), and if you have already booked restaurants you do not need the booking advantage being onsite is supposed to give you at 180 days.

Why don't you make the reservations which do not require upfront payment at your 180 day mark? If you are concerned about having to cancel them, there is no penalty for those. It is only the signature dining and dinner shows where you would either need to have the dining plan to waive the fee or need to pay upfront when making the reservation if you do not have the dining plan linked to your ADR(s) through your resort reservation.

It's CRT or dinner shows that require prepayment. The only signature restaurant that requires a credit card hold is California Grill and you do not need a resort reservation to book a restaurant on a credit card hold. The other restaurant requiring a credit card hold all the time is Akershus, which is not signature.

You don't need a resort reservation for CRT or a dinner show either unless you are on a dining plan and want to be exempt from prepayment. If you want CRT or a dinner show on a dining plan, you can either 1) wait until you have a resort reservation with a dining plan added to book it, then be exempt from prepayment and just put down a credit card hold or 2) book it before you get a resort reservation, pay it in full, and get refunded when you arrive at CRT or pick up your dinner show tickets and state you will be paying with dining credits.

If you have already booked your restaurant reservations at the time you make your resort reservation, dining plan or not, you do not need to go back and link the resort and restaurant reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter