1900 Park Fare Dinner

kdibattista

<font color=darkorchid>It left an indent the size
Anyone have any comments.... good or bad?? We booked this right before MVMCP because my sister LOVES Cinderella. Is it worth it?

We ate here last trip and loved it! The buffet offers a lot of variety and is delicious. And the Cinderella characters were wonderful, we received a lot of character interaction with them. :)

we really enjoyed this dinner also. Great hot, fresh food & wonderful character interaction.

Have fun

We loved it! The buffet and characters were great. I would rank it at the top of the list.

Jodi

I have had dinner here twice. Once in 1996 and once on 2001. It is a pretty place as well as exciting and fun with good charcter interaction. It is however my least favorite of the buffets at WDW. It is not bad by any means but just a bit bland. They had a great tamale or enchilada pie in 2001 but the pastas were no big deal and the veggies reminded me of Hometown Buffet. The kids biffet was fun and had some decent things though. :)

I had dinner there in July and it was terrible. The food was not replenished regularly and the selection was poor compared to other buffets (Chef Mickey's, Boma, Crystal Palace & Cape May Cafe). I really wanted to try the bread pudding, but the same tray was there for our entire meal. blech :(. The service was also poor and we had to wait a long time for all the characters to come by. I will never be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter