1900 Park Fare LO

katelynsmommy2001

<font color=red>It's late, & I am feeling a little
After much thought and stress :rolleyes: , here is my 1900 Park Fare layout! I wanted whimsy, but elegance! I hope I captured all of the mentioned plus some!! Let me know what ya think!!
princess: :tink: :rose:

Great job! We took our girls to the 1900 Park Fare Dinner on our last trip and they loved it! It's a great way to see Cinderella and get quality time with her. I think it is one of the best kept secrets of WDW-and it doesn't cost park admission!!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo ::MinnieMo

GREAT lo! Thanks for sharing it! ....I'm s - l - o - w - l - y getting to my 1900 pics from our October trip....It was on our last night...so it's gonna be awhile

Very nice LO.
We were there in January.
My son was very disappointed that the Prince was sick that night. We had mostly come to see him.
When Cinderella came by he told her and she said that he could be her Prince tonight. When she gave us her autograph, she kissed the page too.

Carrie, Where did you see Chicken Little in the world? We are going next month and the boys would love to see him. Nancy

SalandJeff said:
Very nice! Is the glass slipper a sticker?

It is a sticker. I think it's from Jolee's Cinderella line! I loved it!! It's 3-d, almost like a jelly sticker with glitter (dd5 calls it BLING!!) :rotfl2: If only I could find Jolee's Cinderella & Prince Charming that is NOT wedding related!! Oh well!!

Love it!!! I bought that sparkly pink paper too, now I know what to do with it! You have a lovely family!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter