1900 Park Fare vs Chef Mickey

If you are unable to do both and had to pick one, which would you pick - Brunch at CM or Dinner at 1900? :)

Dinner at 1900. Unless you really want the fab 5 time.
Those two meals are two of my most memorable. The brunch because we were one of the last seatings and Minnie Mouse spent lots of quality time with my daughter once the place more or less cleared out (results are not typical, I'm sure.)
And 1900 because the Step Daughters are so funny! It was much more lively there and the food was better, too.

Dinner at 1900. Unless you really want the fab 5 time.
Those two meals are two of my most memorable. The brunch because we were one of the last seatings and Minnie Mouse spent lots of quality time with my daughter once the place more or less cleared out (results are not typical, I'm sure.)
And 1900 because the Step Daughters are so funny! It was much more lively there and the food was better, too.
Perfect - that is what we will shoot for. Thanks!!

I felt our character interaction was better at 1900 Park Fare, but that is because they are actually able to talk with you. The food is better at 1900 Park Fare. We have also enjoyed our time at Chef Mickeys for breakfast and if you want to see the Fab 5 that is the place to go. The food at CM is meh at best. If you are going with children, what are your priorities in characters? That would be the determining factor for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter