1980s video of the Fort/Discovery Island/River Country

BigDaddyRog

<font color=red>Ask me about my cartoon pitch<br><
This is from the SING ALONG series of videos that Disney released in the 80s. This one is called CAMP OUT, and is filmed in the Fort, as well as some great scenes from Discovery Island and River Country.

Disney's Sing Along Camp Out
there are 4 parts to this video,and the next should automatically start as each one finishes.

You can rent this on Netflix as well.....screenshot from netflix:
singalong.jpg

the DVD was released in 1994, but the original VHS was from sometime in the mid 80s.This is really neat, and my daughter and grandson are mad that I stopped the video to edit this post!!!

Oh wow..Discovery Island. Talk about the old days.:laughing:

I for one wish they put the Chip and Dale Character Breakfast back in FW.
Guess those days are gone.

Sure did enjoy the video..thanks Rog.:thumbsup2

I picked up a copy of that DVD a couple years ago and it is one of my favorites. I don't have any little kids in the house any more, but I like watching it.

My kids just sat and watched almost 1 1/2 hours straight. sad thing is we have some of these on VHS.

I have the vhs tape...we love it here...popcorn::popcorn::

Cool video but it makes me sad to see what we are missing today with Discovery Island and River Country.
When we were there in June I made a cruse through the front of river country and there is a trash can with the river country logo on it. I meant to go back for a picture but didn't get it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter