1st stay at RPR, Quick Dining Question

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
I'll be staying at RPR for one night in mid-January. It will be me and my 6 year old daughter. We'll be arriving early afternoon and heading over to the parks - which close at 7pm. I'm trying to decide whether to grab a counter service meal in the parks near closing time, or come back to RPR for dinner. From the very brief descriptions on the web, it seems like the Island Dining Room might be the best choice for me and my daughter. So, the question - what's it like? Based on the name, it doesn't sound like a food court. (Does RPR have a food court or counter service restaurant?) Thanks.

We have eaten at both city walk and the hotel, my 6 yr old daughter loves eating at margaritaville...Jimmy buffetts place...on the porch where they have live music,good food ,good prices,we also like Motown! But iam a parrott-head....Pasta morre is another good place to eat.....There is no food court at the Royal Pacific Resort.We did see Scooby doo and shaggy at the island dineing room This past Sat nite!!!!Have Fun!!!!!

Islands is very good. They rotate different Island themed buffets and you can also order from the menu. I believe they also do most of the food on the room service menu, along with jakes grill.

Nice atmosphere at Islands, great servers. We loved it for breakfast/lunch/dinner and the room service options.

I cant give any advice, but do expect a detailed report on the RPR as i plan on staying there next Dec.

Islands is great. Great atmosphere and food. Pricey, but good. There are no counter service at the resorts.

gcurling-
I love your signature line. My whole family says it in unison every time the monorail stops.
If I was eating with my 6 year old daughter we would have cheeseburgers at Jake's in RPR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter